Earliest time leaving the ship

WhoDat2009

I'm on Conquest out of New Orleans Sept. 1-8. I've always taken my sweet time getting off the boat the last morning but this year I'd like to be off as quickly as possible.

What is the earliest that I can expect to be on my way, assuming I carry my own bags? I have FTTF if that matters...

I'm on this cruise also. I have an 11:00 a.m. flight. I also purchased FTTF, my only worry is the Saints play a noon home game that day! Does anyone know if this will affect me much?

We usually tailgate not too far from the cruise terminal. That's why I want off early, to go help get set up like usual. I wanted an idea how late so I could let everybody else know...

That's not just a Saints noon home game. It's the home opener. And the Falcons are in town. Traffic will be insane. But from the cruise terminal to get directly to the airport shouldn't be bad, assuming you are parking there. That direction should be smooth sailing on a Sunday morning.

If you're parking at a hotel somewhere, especially in the quarter, it could be a stressful drive. If we can get off the boat by about 7-8 (I don't know if that is possible), we'll beat gameday traffic and there's really nothing to worry about at all.

Archived