Carnival Liberty Review How to?

Groliv

Hello fellow cruise critic lovers,

Having enjoyed reviews written by others, I wanted to write an extensive review WITH PICTURES, but I am rather clueless and don't know how to do it. Is there any help out there? :eek:

Otherwise, I can just do a written review with no pics.

:)

Thanks!

I hope someone answer this question, I kind of know how to do it, but not exactly sure....Someone said you need to add pictures through photobucket and it takes a while to upload them.. I dont want to be all day uploading pictures so I hope this is not true....

You need to have your images uploaded to a website. Many people use Photobucket but you could use any site you prefer (Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, etc.) as long as you can get the specific URL of the image (usually ends in .jpg).

For example, if you uploaded the pictures to your Facebook, you could right click on the image, then click "Copy Image Location" or "Copy Image URL" depending on your browser, and then while writing a post on CC, click the Insert Image icon (the ones with the mountain and sun) and paste the URL into the box. Once you hit OK, the image should show up in the post you are writing and you could then submit it.

photo.php?fbid=963970199270&set=at.761337147530.2146638.43900291.26300870&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

Best to open a free account on Photobucket or other, and then post the links in your review. Photobucket gives you the entire URL needed to paste into your review.

I have an old review in my siggie below with pix to show what it looks like.

I would not recommend using Facebook. You have to be a member and sign in to see the pictures posted on there.

This is not true. As long as you have the actual URL of the image, not the URL of the page its on, anybody can view it. For example, I posted this image to my Facebook. You do not need to login to Facebook or even have a Facebook account to view it. This is the URL:

https://sphotos-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/q75/s720x720/1011329_10100725655123192_1927911338_n.jpg

1011329_10100725655123192_1927911338_n.jpg

This is not true. As long as you have the actual URL of the image, not the URL of the page its on, anybody can view it. For example, I posted this image to my Facebook. You do not need to login to Facebook or even have a Facebook account to view it. This is the URL:

https://sphotos-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/q75/s720x720/1011329_10100725655123192_1927911338_n.jpg

1011329_10100725655123192_1927911338_n.jpg

If that's the case, then a lot of people are doing it wrong. Just today I read a posting with a link to Facebook and it said I had to log in to see it. I've seen that happen many times.

Archived