Sofa/Bed arrangement on Royal Car. Liberty of Seas

Xtchr

Liberty of Seas, Royal Carib.. Cabin 9642 and 9640... where is the bed/sofa located. I prefer the sofa nearest the slider.. Last yr. on Allure we had the bed next to the slider, and I hated it... as it was harder to get outside..had to walk around the bed. I wish they would go back to putting the sofa next to the slider.

Is there anyway to tell on-line which configuration is in all the cabins??

Thanks for any advice/info.

Liberty of Seas, Royal Carib.. Cabin 9642 and 9640... where is the bed/sofa located. I prefer the sofa nearest the slider.. Last yr. on Allure we had the bed next to the slider, and I hated it... as it was harder to get outside..had to walk around the bed. I wish they would go back to putting the sofa next to the slider.

Is there anyway to tell on-line which configuration is in all the cabins??

Thanks for any advice/info.

The beds are near the balcony on D/E staterooms on Liberty. The beds don't alternate as they do on Oasis and Allure. You would have to move up to a JS for the sofa to be near the balcony.

I am the opposite. I like the bed by the balcony doors rather than at the front of the cabin. I think the cabin looks bigger and you don't have to climb over the bed every time you want something. We did not like the bed by the closet on Allure/Oasis at all, we so wished the bed would have been over by the balcony doors.

I agree with you..the room looks bigger, but we do spend a lot of time out on the balcony and it seems I'm always in and out of that slider, to get to the bathroom, closet, etc., and I always seem to hit my leg or trip on something going around that bed. On the Allure last year, there was very little rom between the end of the bed and the wall.. I must be just clumsy... at 79 that's entirely possible!!

What is the pullman bed? Does it come out of the wall? And if so, what category of cabins are the pullman beds? We always get a balcony.

The pullman beds drop from the ceiling. Several categories have one or two pullman beds in addition to the standard twin beds.

Archived