Fitness packs on Silhouette

Baileygirls

Has anyone been on board recently or going soon? I'm doing a Greek Isles in October and trying to add in budget for classes, but also trying to plan trips to incorporate classes (Don't want to sign up if I'm planning an early tour!).

I remember last year, they had early morning classes that were inclusive and others you could pay for.

Can anyone advise please?

They have two early morning free classes B2B that are 30 minutes each. One is usually the morning stretch that is repeated in the evening and then a workout of some kind that is lower body, abs, and etc. You can get a burn from the workout classes, it all depends on the effort you put into it. There are also spinning classes that you pay for. We didn't find that any of them were that difficult or demanding and we are over 65 but we do Insanity, P90X, P90X2, and now T25.

They also have the free Zumba class that resembles more of some kind of line dancing. Looks like fun but don't think it is very strenuous.

Thanks for replying, it just helps with planning. I like to be organised, Gym workout especially, as I like to go early. It only takes that one pesky cocktail to throw all your motivation!!

We didn't find that any of them were that difficult or demanding and we are over 65 but we do Insanity, P90X, P90X2, and now T25.

WOW!!! I guess I'll be on my knees with them :) I usually take my DVD player and use the studio for kettlebells but last time kept getting times wrong (crew train at certain times) so often watched the crew do Insanity... I was out of breath watching!!

Archived