A couple of Sensation Questions

Eeyoregon

We were on the Sensation last December.

1. The doors are not metal. I remembered because our door decorations wouldn't work out. I put them up with tape.

2. I don't use a hairdryer so I can't recall if there was one or not....if there is it would be in drawer by the desk

1.) Are the cabin doors metal?

2.) Do the cabins have blow dryers?

I cruised on the Sensation this year, so I'll give your questions a shot.

1.) I'm not 100% sure, since I didn't bother with door decorations. But when I opened and closed the door, it felt heavy enough to be metal for sure. I don't know if it's steel or aluminum, though. People in other posts said they were able to put magnets on the cabin doors, so probably steel.

2.) No blow dryers in bathrooms for sure, unless you book a suite. (That's also true on all Fantasy class ships.) There wasn't any in my cabin. If you need one, bring your own. You can also request one from your steward, but those are in very short supply.

On Sensation Valentines 2013, Doors are not metal. Tape and poster stickum, works to hold up decorations. A small metal strip above teh door held out dry erase board that we used to communicate with friends.

No hair dryer. You can request one from your steward but easier just to pack your own.

Archived