Need Help and kinda quick!!

Tkd021

Okay so I am getting married in November and I am very behind with my planning. I have to get invitations made and have no idea what to include in them and am looking to do a boarding pass invite. If anyone has pictures or ideas on what I can do any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance !!

Are you having an embarkation or destination wedding? That will determine the kinds of things you should include.

If you have the time, you could DIY your invites using a template. We did boarding pass invites. We altered the template from Ayleebits and made it our own. I'm fairly skilled in digital design, so it wasn't hard for me to manipulate the template.

If you don't have the time, you could always try finding a designer on Etsy--there are a billion of them.

Agree with the above- Etsy or Alyeebits template.

We paid for a template from Vanessa's Destination wedding invites (we're doing the passport invite and boarding pass RSVPs). If you're in a rush she can make them for you, but they're a little pricey. Might be worth it if you're in a major hurry though.

I am getting married while in port canaveral. We are leaving from New York on Sunday and will be married on Tuesday all of my guests will be on board already as everyone is traveling with us. I love the template you shared and my little brother knows some graphic design so I may be able to use that to get them done pretty quick. Any suggestions on wordings or anything? I don't know if any current or previous brides have done this before. Thanks for everyone's help!

I am getting married while in port canaveral. We are leaving from New York on Sunday and will be married on Tuesday all of my guests will be on board already as everyone is traveling with us. I love the template you shared and my little brother knows some graphic design so I may be able to use that to get them done pretty quick. Any suggestions on wordings or anything? I don't know if any current or previous brides have done this before. Thanks for everyone's help!

We got married "at-sea" out of Baltimore and did the same itinerary as you. Pop me a quick email to kitty[dot]cruiser[at]yahoo[dot]come and I'll send you mine.

Archived