When will excursions be posted?

This will be my first RCI cruise. It's very exciting as it will be in Australia. However, on the RCI website there are no excursions listed for this cruise yet. When I log into my account and go the to excursion page, a messege come up that says to come back and check closed to the cruise dated. The cruise is Oct. 28, 2014. How far out from the cruise does RCI post the excursions they offer? :confused:

Thanks,

Teri

Not sure exactly how long prior to a cruise that the excursions are posted. If you just want to look at what will eventually be offered, try a date that is close at hand. Most of the excursions to the ports will be unchanged. That's what we do when we are planning more than a year in advance. We try to use private tour companies, but to get a general idea, we look at excursions currently available.

There is only one cruise with a similar itin. which is 3-28-2014. It goes to the same ports but is sort of reverse from the Oct. cruise. The March cruise has different times of arrivals and departures at some to the ports so I'm not sure if my sailing will have all the same excursions. I like to get a handle on what my excursion costs will be and if I should book those on my own. But, I'll have to be patient and wait for the info to show up!:D

Archived