Anyone know where to find room service menus?

Nicole721

Has something changed? They used to serve whatever was being served on ship that day. Does that mean the night...if you don't dress up for formal night that you can't get lobster? Does that include the Horizon Court as well?

SANDWICHES

ROAST BEEF

Lean, thin slices of roast beef with lettuce and tomato

on white, wheat or rye bread.

ROAST TURKEY BREAST

Slices of roast turkey with lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise

on whole wheat or rye bread.

TUNA SALAD

A combination of flaked tuna, chopped celery, and mayonnaise

on white sandwich bread.

VEGETARIAN

Ripe avocado, lettuce and tomato on multigrain deli-bread.

Swiss cheese can be added by request.

CLUB HOUSE

Traditional double-decker consisting of crisp bacon,

lettuce, tomato, thinly sliced roast turkey breast and mayonnaise

on toasted white or wheat bread.

All sandwiches are served with your choice

of french fries, potato chips or coleslaw.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SALADS

ASSORTED MIXED GARDEN GREENS

Your choice of house or low-calorie dressings.

CHEF'S SALAD

Strips of ham, turkey breast, Swiss cheese and roast beef on a

bed of crisp iceberg lettuce, garnished with tomato and hard boiled

egg wedges. Your choice of house or low-calo-rie dressings.

CAESAR SALAD WITH CHICKEN STRIPS

A classical Caesar salad crowned with sauteed Cajun spiced

strips of chicken breast.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOT FROM THE GALLEY

SOUP OF THE DAY

BEEF BROTH WITH STRIPS OF VEGETABLES

CROQUE MONSIEUR

Grilled ham and Swiss cheese between white bread, complemented

by your choice of french fries, potato chips or coleslaw.

GRILLED HAMBURGER OR CHEESEBURGER

Ground beef patty on sesame seed bun with sliced tomato, lettuce,

onion and kosher dill pickle, accompanied by your choice of

french fries, potato chips or coleslaw.

BALL PARK-STYLE HOT DOG

With sweet relish, chopped onions, ketchup and mustard, served with

your choice of french froes, potato chips or coleslaw.

FROM THE PASTRY SHOP

CARMEL FLAN

Vanilla custard topped with a dollop of whipped cream.

CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE

CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE

With chantilly cream.

FROM THE PANTRY

Coffee, tea and milk are available 24 hours

*Some of these items may not be available on some ships.

Has something changed? They used to serve whatever was being served on ship that day. Does that mean the night...if you don't dress up for formal night that you can't get lobster? Does that include the Horizon Court as well?

From what I've been reading around here lately, only mini-suites and suites can do that now.

Just got back from Caribbean Princess this a.m. The room service menu was as described above. The breakfast card to hang on the door just had juice, coffee, crossaints, rolls and danish. They did show up on time !

I did not try to order regular dining room food to the room, but you could probably try.

No room service breakfast? :eek: We normally order eggs, omlette, etc. at least two to three times on a 10 day cruise. That's one of the reasons we prefer the balcony. Don't have to get dressed to go eat. All other cruiselines have had this. Can't believe Princess doesn't. :(

From my experience with Princess, I have been successful writing in items on the room service continental breakfast card left in the room nightly. I added, eggs, bacon, etc. and all was delivered. Additionally, one evening we choose to eat dinner in our room. I went to the main dining room, asked for and was given the menu of the night. I was told when to call my order in and was served everything that I would have ordered had I been in the main dining room that night. They were very accomodating and within the agreed upon delivery time.

From my experience with Princess, I have been successful writing in items on the room service continental breakfast card left in the room nightly. I added, eggs, bacon, etc. and all was delivered. Additionally, one evening we choose to eat dinner in our room. I went to the main dining room, asked for and was given the menu of the night. I was told when to call my order in and was served everything that I would have ordered had I been in the main dining room that night. They were very accomodating and within the agreed upon delivery time.

Were you in a suite?

• 2 weeks later...

No, we were in an outside cabin, not even a balcony. I do not think it matters as the cabin stewards want to please for tips regardless of where your room is. I have done this on more than one ship, each time, I was not in a suite. Next cruise, Australia/New Zealand on Diamond we're moving up to a balcony.

• 4 years later...
Does anyone know if you can order a fruit and cheese plate, or some other snack type food, from room service, on the Coral Princess?

No specific experience with Coral Princess, but on the ships that I have sailed you are able to order these, but they do cost as they are special orders. Most people suggest going to the Horizon Court and making your own plate.

The lack of full room service is probably my biggest complaint with Princess, however, this does not keep us from continuing to book.

I plan to try and write in other items and see if we can get a real breakfast at least one day.

If you really want to have breakfast or dinner on your balcony, you can order the Champagne Breakfast or the Ultimate Balcony dinner, but each have a cost ($30 for breakfast? and $50 per person for dinner).

You can get just about anything you want from room service. For breakfast just write it on the breakfast card and you will get it.

Rarely get lunch or dinner items from room service, better place to eat than in our cabin.

However, don't forget to tip (cash) to the delivery person.

Archived