Cruise Compete no longer offering NCL???

rrobynec

I was just on Cruise Compete, and I cannot find NCL any longer. I've been away from this forum for a while, so I may have missed the buzz, but couldn't find anything with the search tool either. :confused:

Does anyone know why?

I was just on Cruise Compete, and I cannot find NCL any longer. I've been away from this forum for a while, so I may have missed the buzz, but couldn't find anything with the search tool either. :confused:

Does anyone know why?

Stinks dont it . They were my go to web site for booking :mad:

Does anyone know why?

Actually, Cruise Compete is/was not a Travel Agent...they are just a web search/aggregator for cruise prices. As they did not have an official Travel Partner relationship with NCL, NCL has the right to prevent them from publishing NCL cruise pricing.

You can still book thru any of the TAs that used their service, only Cruise Compete was affected by this decision.

Archived