Category c2 cabins

sandbag7

We are looking at a cruise next year, outside cabins on Deck Four. Numbers 4000 to 4021. Some of these are under the dance floor and public galleries. Has anyone stayed in one of these? Are they noisy?

If you are not in a hurry to find out I'll let you know in a few weeks when I get back from my Med. cruise as I will be in 4015 for 2 weeks. Would have liked one a little closer to midships but I was late booking and that was the best I could get at the time..

When we were on the Regatta last year, we were in a category B (basic balcony). We noticed a couple with a young child in category C, who booked another voyage while on board also in category C. The reason probably was because it would be safer not to have a balcony when you had a young child, in case he might climb overboard!

If you are not in a hurry to find out I'll let you know in a few weeks when I get back from my Med. cruise as I will be in 4015 for 2 weeks. Would have liked one a little closer to midships but I was late booking and that was the best I could get at the time..

We have placed a hold on that same cabin for our cruise next summer, so we're trying to get an answer this week; thanks though.

When we were on the Regatta last year, we were in a category B (basic balcony). We noticed a couple with a young child in category C, who booked another voyage while on board also in category C. The reason probably was because it would be safer not to have a balcony when you had a young child, in case he might climb overboard!

I have had cabins with balconies, and find that they are useful only when you are either cruising close to land or in the Carribean where you can basically go out on them au natural; the couple with the child were prbaby utilizing a Category C cabin because some of them are arranged for 3 people.

Archived