Room Service on the Independence

We're going to be on the Independence in October in Western Europe and we were wondering what is available on the room service menu.

First of all, is there any charge?

Are we able to get warm items for breakfast--such as oatmeal/porridge, eggs, sausage etc.

Is the dinner menu the same as what is being offered at the MDR?

Thanks in advance.

We're going to be on the Independence in October in Western Europe and we were wondering what is available on the room service menu.

First of all, is there any charge? There's $3.95 charge during the hours of Midnight to 5:00 AM . All other times no charge.

Are we able to get warm items for breakfast--such as oatmeal/porridge, eggs, sausage etc. Yes

Is the dinner menu the same as what is being offered at the MDR?Only if you are in a GS (Grand Suite) or above.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks xxoocruiser.

I was surprised that the room service menu for dinner is only available for GS or above.

So now I have another question! Is the room service dinner menu good? Are there a variety of options?

Thanks!

Thanks xxoocruiser.

I was surprised that the room service menu for dinner is only available for GS or above.

So now I have another question! Is the room service dinner menu good? Are there a variety of options?

Thanks!

Old link but basically the same http://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/RCI_CSD_RoomService_Eng.pdf

Thanks xxoocruiser.

Thanks!

I don't order room service very often, but I will give a thumbs up to the hamburger that is offered. Juicy, tasty and it came with chips pickle, lettuce tomato , onion, etc.. It was waaaaay better than those "lukewarm hockey pucks' that are served in the WJ.:D

Archived