I-75 Alligator Alley to Pt. Everglades...Sunpass only tolls?

bottomfeeder

Don't forget to wave when you pass Ft Myers

It is a very small airport. They still wheel out the steps so you can deplane. Reminds me of the old Ft Myers airport 30 years ago.

If the passenger looks you can see alligators. They look like dark logs in the water. Like a previous posted said. Once you find 1 they are much easer to spot.

I will definitely remember to wave when we are passing through Ft. Myers. I was also wondering about the Ron Jon Surf Shop in Ft. Myers. Is it close to I-75??? My dad and I love Ron Jon Surf Shops so we always make it a point to stop if there is one in the area :)

I thought the airport was pretty small.....our local airport has 3 gates and like 2 or 3 flights a day. There are true benefits to flying in and out of small airports. ;)

I will definitely remember to wave when we are passing through Ft. Myers. I was also wondering about the Ron Jon Surf Shop in Ft. Myers. Is it close to I-75??? My dad and I love Ron Jon Surf Shops so we always make it a point to stop if there is one in the area :)

I thought the airport was pretty small.....our local airport has 3 gates and like 2 or 3 flights a day. There are true benefits to flying in and out of small airports. ;)

Ron Jon's is right off 75 in Gulf Coast Town Center. Exit 128 Alico Rd. You will get on 75 at N Jones Loop Exit 161 So it's 33 miles south. When your going south you will turn left on Alico and go under 75, Gulf Coast Town Center will be on the right less than a 1/2 mile

We are staying in Dania Beach at a Sleep Inn....from the looks of the map it looks like Dania Beach is just south of I-75

I'm not sure where Dania Beach is for sure, but if you look at the map. Where 75 cross the state (alligator ally) it will run directly into FLL although you need to get on 595?. 75 Turns south at that point, and Miami is another 25 or 30 miles.

I'm not sure where Dania Beach is for sure, but if you look at the map. Where 75 cross the state (alligator ally) it will run directly into FLL although you need to get on 595?. 75 Turns south at that point, and Miami is another 25 or 30 miles.

Thank You so much for the tips. From the looks of the map Dania Beach is in between Fort Lauderdale and Miami. Thanks Again for your help

Has anyone ever gotten off at arcadia-I believe that is 70or 71 to go to fort Lauderdale?

I've done the cross state run through Arcadia.

Take I-75 to SR 70 east.

You just wind on on US 27.

Its a little longer than just using I-75, but it is a change of pace.

Archived