New Website

leeker13

Still trying to see this "new" site. The link posted above goes straight to the same old site????

.....it took me to the old site. Retyped it, pressed enter and then to the new one.

http://www5.ncl.com/

It's a little wacky, but I'm on IE8 so I think that might be part of the reason.

:eek:

wasiii

I don't like the new website either. It seems the page is filled with large pictures and not much useful information. If you want to find out pricing or itinerary, etc. you have to do more clicking. It is much harder to compare cruises for a particular date, etc. You have to do so much more scrolling and clicking.

Maggie

Hi. When I access the website with Firefox I get the new website, and when I goto it at the exact same time on Internet Explorer, I get the old website. So my guess if they didn't work out all the compatibility issues in Internet Explorer, or using Firefox as a test case.

Agree with the new webiste it sometime takes longer to get to what your looking for.

Steve

I'm using Google Chrome and went right to the new site. I was able to easily navigate and it was fast.????? Maybe the time of day??? I thought it was user friendly. The old was less user friendly to me.

OMG I so agree!!! I absolutely LOVE the new site! It was lightning fast for me, and I found the entire process to be much more intuitive, and far easier to navigate. You can input the number of guests only ONCE, and navigate to numerous different sailings and itineraries. You can select more than one departure port, more than one length, etc. WAY more user-friendly than in the past.

Also, you can easily see all the dates and prices (not sure why others claimed they could only view one - perhaps that has been updated). They've added much larger photos of the staterooms (and much more accurate in some cases) as well as the ability to see the floorplan for each category right in the vacation search! YAY!!!!!!! There is helpful information detailing what is nearby, as well as instances where there are connecting staterooms, and what type they are.

I am absolutely tickled pink with the new site! KUDOS, NCL - you've been listening to all those surveys we've completed in the recent past, and integrated some excellent new features.

:D

Ok, I finally got to see the new site! And I kind of like it!

I agree that there are more clicks to get there, but once you get there, the "there" is much better. I love the larger pictures of the cabins and especially the larger floorplans.

Archived