New Website

leeker13

I am having a hard time navigating the new website. I select what I want, it makes me select it multiple times, I can not see the price for kids/third (etc.) passengers. I think there are many positives to the change, but it is missing things and not user friendly yet.

I am having a hard time navigating the new website. I select what I want, it makes me select it multiple times, I can not see the price for kids/third (etc.) passengers. I think there are many positives to the change, but it is missing things and not user friendly yet.

What new website?

.....this "NEW" website conversation has popped up. I have used Internet Explorer and Chrome to look at the website and see no difference over all these months that I've been using it.

Can anyone supply a screen shot of what the "NEW" website looks like?

:confused:

wasiii

I logged onto ncl homepage the other day and it was the new format. it was not user friendly for me either. then the same day it went back to the old format. very strange. getting used to change takes some getting used too for me. I hope they take care of the bugs soon if they are going to keep it the new way.

I'm in and out of the NCL website a half dozen times a day and have not noticed any changes since the talk started. A few have reported issues, but when the last one popped up I immediately logged in and it was the same old NCL. I suspect it may be a browser issue? I have noticed in the past when NCL is doing site maintenance, the system changes for an hour or so.

I was not sure of the best way to post, so here you go!

Here is a pricing option. Sorry, I have no idea how to make it larger, lol.

.....I must have logged into the website a couple of hundred times over the past 3 months and never saw this once.

But, I have always had problems navigating the site.

BTW, what browser were you using when you saw this?

:confused:

wasiii

I just booked a cabin yesterday so I had been stalking the price. Over the last week on two ocasions it has gone to the "new" format but then back to the "old" a while later. Seems today for me is has stayed with the "new" format.

I just went to the NCL site and it seemed to be a combination of a new look and some pages were still "old" Not running smoothly, but that does take time.

Went in to check my recent booking and prices are going up for my cruise. We booked an aft balcony for April and it's my understanding they sell out fairly quickly. So perhaps we did well with our pricing.

I noticed the "new" website for a short time a couple days ago...like they are beta testing it off and on. I was NOT impressed....It is highly confusing, can't find any dates, etc....It was almost to the point it would turn me off of NCL.

The new updated Ncl site is beyond annoying! Not user friendly, slow as molasses, and not tablet formatted. It's been driving me crazy for 3 days. I find going to advance search immediately delays my teeth gnashing and swearing for a few minutes. I haven't found one improvement to the site yet.

Archived