Boston departure

ssimon

I would be guessing but I believe you can drop luggage out front so I don't think that would be a problem. They would not know if you went to the garage or dropped off by a friend etc. So, I think as long as you give yourself plenty of time you should be fine. Also, does your car rental company have a drop at the Port? Or a shuttle from their location to the pier? May be worth a call. May also want to check taxi price, just for ease.

When you enter the EDIC pier area, drive straight ahead, going by the garage on your left. The ship will be on your right, but you cannot turn right - it's one way. Continue to the end of the large building [Design Center] and turn right. You will now be driving by the side of the ship and the entry to the check in are. There will be longshoremen and large luggage cages beside the street. There are [very] short term parking spots by the terminal. Drop off your luggage, then continue to where you first entered the port area. When you leave, turn right onto Summer Street and follow the signs to Logan Airport. Drop off the car and take the MBTA back to the ship.

Darcy

Archived