Maxi skirts in tons of colors !

I came across a nice deal on maxi skirts that look like they will be fun for cruises. I'm hoping that the fabric blend will be no wrinkle like the Moda SOS dresses :) They come in a ton of color choices ! I got black and fuschia.

I am 5 feet and figured that I could wear this skirt by folding over the wide waistband. I've been on a quest for long dresses for short people :p

Here is a link to the site and the skirts are : Popana Super-Comfy Maxi-Skirt

The link above is my referral link and it looks like you get a $10 gift card if you link in through there. The skirts are located here if you are already a customer of No More Rack.

Skirts are a rayon spandex blend, so you should be able to just roll them up to pack and have no wrinkles. Easy wear, easy care...the best for traveling!

That's what I was thinking ! I didn't want to dig out an SOS dress to see what the blend was, but if its anything like them then these will be perfect :)

I came across a nice deal on maxi skirts that look like they will be fun for cruises. I'm hoping that the fabric blend will be no wrinkle like the Moda SOS dresses :) They come in a ton of color choices ! I got black and fuschia.

I am 5 feet and figured that I could wear this skirt by folding over the wide waistband. I've been on a quest for long dresses for short people :p

Here is a link to the site and the skirts are : Popana Super-Comfy Maxi-Skirt

The link above is my referral link and it looks like you get a $10 gift card if you link in through there. The skirts are located here if you are already a customer of No More Rack.

I don't mean to be a Debbie Downer but I've heard this site is a horrible place to shop - they are a scam - tons of customer complaints. Have you received your maxi skirts yet from them? How is the quality, etc? I would be very nervous about it.

I don't mean to be a Debbie Downer but I've heard this site is a horrible place to shop - they are a scam - tons of customer complaints. Have you received your maxi skirts yet from them? How is the quality, etc? I would be very nervous about it.

I have purchased items from NMR in the past and been happy. Now, TANGA was an awful experience. I did get a refund in the end ,including shipping, but it was not simple. The funny thing is that so many people are happy with TANGA. :confused: I guess its a YMMV kind of thing. I checked NMR's return policy before I first shopped there and they offer a full refund, so the risk is minimal ( return shipping cost)

The skirts shipped the day after I ordered them ( 26th) and have made it from CA to TX in that time. DHL shipping is pretty slow. I will let you know when I receive them.

• 2 weeks later...

I got my skirts and really like them :) They are very soft and have nice seams. I think that they will be very cool in the Caribbean heat. They are also made in the USA which I appreciate. Brand name is Popani.

I also got a set of sheets that I had ordered around the same time and they are really nice for $24 and I am a bedding snob :p

Archived