Ecstasy Questions

bike1964

We are in a porthole cabin sailing in October.

Do they have a deck party on the 5 night to Little Stirrup, Nassau, Freeport? If so what night?

Do any/all of the cabins have refrigerators?

Do any/all of the cabins have flat panel tv's?

Has anyone experienced the "taste bar" yet? Is it worth it?

Thanks in advance.

We were on the Ecstasy for the 5 night Jul 20th in cabin U138. No refrigerator, no flat screen TV, and fyi- no hairdryer. The Taste Bar was very good, but for some reason was closed for 2 of the nights. ( we were there in the right time frame). There was a deck party in the latter part of the cruise, but I can't remember exactly which night. It was fun though. Hope this helps.

We are in a porthole cabin sailing in October.

Do they have a deck party on the 5 night to Little Stirrup, Nassau, Freeport? If so what night?

Do any/all of the cabins have refrigerators?

Do any/all of the cabins have flat panel tv's?

Has anyone experienced the "taste bar" yet? Is it worth it?

Thanks in advance.

I've sailed on Sensation, Ecstasy's sister ship. Deck parties are pretty standard across the fleet. The party theming is may vary slightly from ship to ship, but it'll still be there. Can't say for sure what night, though; usually sometime in the second half of the cruise.

I stayed in a porthole cabin, and it had a refrigerator. But it's a refrigerator in name only. It's not cold enough to keep food at safe temperatures for more than a few hours. It functions mostly as a cooler for beverages they sell you.

I'm pretty sure all Fantasy class ships, except Elation and Paradise, have flat-panel TVs. Then again, it was irrelevant to me, since I turned mine on for only 5 minutes during the entire cruise.

I tried the Taste Bar, and my impression wasn't great. The portions are tiny and you have to use toothpicks instead of forks. It's just that; a taste bar. Enough to give yourself a sample, but that's about it. The food's not too shabby, though. By all means, try it; they don't charge extra, so what have you got to lose?

I did a 4-nighter on Ecstasy last year, we had an awesome time. Great ship and crew, the dining room food and service was very good. They had deck parties, a few as I recall, at various times.

There are pics in my review which is linked in my signature.

Archived