Who can I contact to dispute a charge on my statement (post cruise)

Hello,

I just arrived home from our cruise aboard the Jewel of the Seas (Aug 24th - Aug 31, 2013). Unfortunately I didn't review the statement closely prior to leaving the ship on the morning of Aug 31st. Now that I'm home, I just found out that I had been charged $25 for a towel that I had already returned to the pool towel attendant. Because we had already paid our account in full on Friday August 30th (after 9 p.m.), I figured everything was taken care off.

Has anyone experienced this situation? If so, who can I contact to dispute this charge? I have a feeling I will have to pay the $25 now that I'm off the ship. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Hello,

I just arrived home from our cruise aboard the Jewel of the Seas (Aug 24th - Aug 31, 2013). Unfortunately I didn't review the statement closely prior to leaving the ship on the morning of Aug 31st. Now that I'm home, I just found out that I had been charged $25 for a towel that I had already returned to the pool towel attendant. Because we had already paid our account in full on Friday August 30th (after 9 p.m.), I figured everything was taken care off.

Has anyone experienced this situation? If so, who can I contact to dispute this charge? I have a feeling I will have to pay the $25 now that I'm off the ship. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Call RCL, ask for the Resolutions desk and explain you case. In most cases they will remove charge.

Hello,

Post cruise customer service: (800) 256-6649

Post cruise customer service: (800) 256-6649

Kind of you to offer the phone # however customer service will transfer you to 'Resolutions" since they are the only ones able to rectify a disputed charge on your post-cruise folio account.

And can't remember the direct phone # off hand but if the one you provided is to Resolutions..then pardon me for an assumption :)

Kind of you to offer the phone # however customer service will transfer you to 'Resolutions" since they are the only ones able to rectify a disputed charge on your post-cruise folio account.

And can't remember the direct phone # off hand but if the one you provided is to Resolutions..then pardon me for an assumption :)

Just used that number last Wednesday to have an erroneous charge removed. There's a voice menu that takes you right to post cruise customer service.

Just used that number last Wednesday to have an erroneous charge removed. There's a voice menu that takes you right to post cruise customer service.

Good to know...however untimately it is Resolutions that you are talking to...some experience with the scope of their job description ;):)

Archived