Celebrity Summit repo San Juan to Bayonne, April 26, 2014

d&a Delaware

Guest colocfi
Yes, I have been to St. Johns twice before, some 30 to 35 years ago in a very different life (family, children, etc.) Allen is my first husband, but not my first spouse. I stayed at the National Park campground on Cinnamon Bay -- the island, the beaches, the water are all wonderful. I am no longer able to navigate sandy beaches on my own, and I know St. Johns must have changed a lot, but I am so looking forward to this excursion :D. Yes, book it now. It will be a fabulous day.

David

David, I'm looking forward to meeting you next month! We will likely be there on the St. John trip, but it's always tough coordinating the reservations. Kyle and I are travelling with some family (not that kind, aunt and uncle!) so we still need to link up our reservations and get things booked. I think I remember writing to you a while back about the M&G in San Juan on Friday? We'll stop by there at least for a short while Friday evening.

I'm having trouble keeping up with the other board, and the facebook page. Lately I've only been reading the facebook page, and occasionally checking the last few posts on the other board. Hopefully I haven't missed much!

-Jeff

Jeff,

I understand about coordinating with family. A couple of years ago we took Allen's Mother (and aunt, and sister, and various other relations & friends) on a Bermuda cruise out of Baltimore. Great time, but their were a lot of pieces to keep in the air at one time. This past January Allen's mother moved in with us, so we are caregivers now with a lot more juggling to do :rolleyes: I think we might actually have considered bringing Kay along on this cruise, but she absolutely does not fly, so our juggling now is arranging for family members and friends to fill in here while we are away. All can be done, and we are very much in need of this vacation. Will catch-up with you & Kyle at the M&G at the Marriott on Friday night. Both Spring and this cruise can't get here fast enough.

BTW -- I can figure out how to keep up with that fast moving roll call, but Facebook befuddles me. I have no idea what is going on there, where items seem to appear and disappear without rhyme or reason. But I don't feel like I'm missing much :cool:.

David

• 1 month later...

Bump. A little last minute visibility for anyone else joining us on this cruise who might have lost track of this thread deep in the pages of this fast moving board. We sail in just 10 days :D. Very much needed after this endless winter. We actually had frozen stuff on the ground this morning in southern Delaware. Can't wait to get to San Juan and a great cruise which will bring us home to Spring on the East Coast.

David

• 4 months later...

We (Rob + Roy, near New Hope) do the reverse repositioning on Celebrity Summit 10/19/14. Our surprise was to learn it a BEAR cruise.

Also, friends from Fort Lauderdale will be on YOUR cruise. 🙉

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app Rob-Roy guys 8301