ice show fos reservations

help04me

this isnt a question more information I have a oct 6th date with fos and just today was able to reserve for the ice show and only the ice show of course no reservations needed for anything else on the fos fyi saw a lot of discussion about it so thought this might help

Yes. I am on the October 13th sailing and correct, the ice show was the only entertainment reservation listed to be made. Thanks for the heads up by the way. If I hadn't seen this thread, I might not have checked. :cool:

Yes. I am on the October 13th sailing and correct, the ice show was the only entertainment reservation listed to be made. Thanks for the heads up by the way. If I hadn't seen this thread, I might not have checked. :cool:
the thread a few above his one suggested they don't do it anymore lol so happy to help hope you will enjoy your cruise as much as I will

this isnt a question more information I have a oct 6th date with fos and just today was able to reserve for the ice show and only the ice show of course no reservations needed for anything else on the fos fyi saw a lot of discussion about it so thought this might help
The Character Breakfast should also show up under dining.

Archived