Monkeys

angelwluck

So,I've been reading and researching everyone's posts and comments and have thoroughly confused myself. I want to see monkeys on my visit in October and am not sure where to go. Carnival offers an excursion that will take you to Gumbalimba Park. Is this where everyone goes to see and hold the monkeys? Some of the reviews I saw mentioned "Victor's monkeys", but Victor appears to be a tour guide. So where does one go to see the monkeys?

Thanks!!

To answer your question about where Victors monkeys are...they are at his house where everyone goes to zip line.

It seems like everyone here in Roatan has monkeys to see and hold.

We held the monkeys at Victors when we went ziplining.

They had monkeys (and tons of other animals) when we went to Maya Key (very nice place with awesome snorkeling and tons of things to do).

Also Little French Key (heaven on earth place) had tons of animals and also plenty of monkeys to hold.

So, there's plenty of choices. :p

There are actually 2 monkey parks now. One is owned by Victor and the other is not. At the new park, there is a butterfly area, lots of animals, and the monkeys roam freely. You can play with any of them you like. We went there last month with Ronystours. I highly recommend him. He will make sure you have a spectacular day! He and Victor have the same type of company and offer the same services at the same prices. I just prefer Rony - I like to support him because he has a smaller company and a great guy!

Archived