Location of Aston on Waikki Beach

blakethan

We've stayed at an Aston on Wakiki Beach (The Tower) but there are several Astons along Waikiki Beach. There is a list of them on this link - scroll down about half ways to see the details for each. Depending on how far you like to walk, all could be within walking distance of the places that you mention.

Google maps is a handy tool for calculating walking distances. e.g. if you are staying at the Waikiki Beach Hotel - here's the walking route to Dukes - to House Without a Key and to Hilton Hawaiian Village

Anyone Who has stayed at the Aston: Is it within walking distance to Dukes, House without a Key or the Hawaiian Hilton?

Everything in Waikiki is within walking distance of everything ;) I've walked from Hilton Hawaiian Village to Duke's a few nights. And, they are on opposite ends of Waikiki. Nothing really takes more than 10-20 minutes to walk to from either end of the area. I would walk to Duke's along the beach, then return back to HHV via the main drag and people watch my way back home.

Archived