Scenic - a major disappointment

BBWC

:) I was on the same cruise and found it very enjoyable. The service and staff were great and I've never had better tours or guides. The GPS system on tours was excellent. The bar was open all day and night and there were top brand liquors available. Wine with lunch and dinner was very good and plentiful. I would rate the food 4.5 because there were many different items and I'm not very venturesome with trying new foods. Everything else was definitely 5 star. I would certainly recommend Scenic and would like to travel with them again.

Jackie

from OP.Seems odd,but just shows how everyone is different.

Hoping this one is close to correct,due to booking on Scenic next June.Have read 5 ,5star reviews on Member review section.So feel better about my choice.

• 2 months later...

During the 2013 floods, passengers with Scenic Tours and/or Evergreen Tours were treated to the most unsatisfactory behaviour of any company.

So much so, that there is going to be a CLASS ACTION against them in early 2014 due to the lies, mis-information and dishonest tactics to attempt to deafeat any claims against a refund.

They offered some a $500 refund on a $10,000 cruise! Some have never received any offer.

Anyone that was with Scenic Tours or Evergreen Tours during the 2013 floods and were basically ignored by the company after returning home, there will be a Class Action in Australia against this company in early 2014.

For more information regarding the abysmal performance of Scenic Tours during the floods in Europe, please message me directly to find out about the Class Action to be held against them.

It does NOT matter if you have actually received the offered pittance of the $500 refund, as it will cost you nothing to be included!

----

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1892421

http://somervillelegal.com.au/page16858/Scenic-Tour…