How much for taxi's

Grumpy100

We are staying at the Flor Parks hotel in Barcelona which is located at Ramblas, 70 Ciutat Vella, Barcelona 08002, Spain for our one day before our cruise. We fly into El Prat airport so was wondering how much it should be for a taxi. Just the normal taxi for two adults with normal amount of luggage.

We will need a total of 3 taxi's for our cruise. One from the airport to our hotel, then one from the hotel to the port, and then one from the port to the airport. I looked online and it averaged about 26 euros from the airport to our hotel. I remember on our last trip to Barcelona they also added extra money for each piece of luggage you had and more since they were picking you up at the airport.

I was trying to figure how many euros to budget for our taxi's for our upcoming cruise in November. Would 50 euros for each trip be enough and include a tip. 50 x 3 = 150 euros.

:):):)

if you google taxis in Barcelona you will find a search engine where you can enter info and get an estimate.

I can tell you from experience the distances are not great so would guess 150 euros would be sufficent.

if you google taxis in Barcelona you will find a search engine where you can enter info and get an estimate.

I can tell you from experience the distances are not great so would guess 150 euros would be sufficent.

+1

It will be enough unless prices jumped dramatically from 2008. I'm thinking closer to $100eu than $150eu.

I got two quotes for transport from Barcelona Aiport to Flor Parks Hotel of 41 Euros which includes all taxes, meet and greet and a fixed price with no extra charges from Airports Taxi Transfers.

The other one was Suntransfers.com for 39.47 from the airport to Barcelona city (all areas). I guess that is close to our hotel.

I remember that last time they added extra for the airport, and each bag and each person.

Does the above quotes sound reasonable. I am going to order my Euros tomorrow. Thanks.

Archived