Woot, woot...A price drop!

tomsuelaw

I booked a Fascination cruise for Feb 2014 and just saw a price drop today. I didn't think we would qualify for an adjustment since we booked under the fall/winter special but I asked my PVP anyway. Well, she made it happen!!! Saved us $40...that will buy us parking :cool: or a couple DODs :D

Well, anyway, you may want to check your reservations. Happy Sailing!

Congrats. I just got my largest price drop yet tonight, $320. Been averaging $20-40 at a pop for price drops, but got an alert tonight at work that they were offering a military special for my cruise in Dec. I've got a Vista Balcony booked so there are only a handful of them and they have been sold out for a while now, so knew there wouldn't be any drops. Guess someone canceled their reservations making a room available and Carnival dropped the price to get it filled. Works for me :D

Congrats. I just got my largest price drop yet tonight, $320. Been averaging $20-40 at a pop for price drops, but got an alert tonight at work that they were offering a military special for my cruise in Dec. I've got a Vista Balcony booked so there are only a handful of them and they have been sold out for a while now, so knew there wouldn't be any drops. Guess someone canceled their reservations making a room available and Carnival dropped the price to get it filled. Works for me :D

That's awesome. Guess it pays to price check even if your room category has been sold out. Good to know.

I booked a Fascination cruise for Feb 2014 and just saw a price drop today. I didn't think we would qualify for an adjustment since we booked under the fall/winter special but I asked my PVP anyway. Well, she made it happen!!! Saved us $40...that will buy us parking :cool: or a couple DODs :D

Well, anyway, you may want to check your reservations. Happy Sailing!

Keep checking every day. We booked our cruises for 2014 this past January and have had several price drops. We booked ES and price dropped to F&W/PG and later to Military Special. Have had 8 price drops on each one.

With ES we can price match till 2 days before cruising. You'll be able to price match up till the day before final payment so keep checking.

Archived