cabins

spunks

I am booking a balcony for my aunt and am wondering if the midship, deck 6 is a good location for the Voyager Class ship....I believe they call this the "hump"......thanks, Annie

Yes, the hump is a favored location for many, due to the view from the balcony and the proximity to the stairs and elevators.

Not all midship staterooms are humps, only those that are on the part of the ship that protrudes/bubbles out.

That said, midship staterooms tend to feel less motion than those forward or aft if that is a consideration. From a location standpoint, midship is good as far as getting around and not being too far from any given point on the ship, as well as staircase/elevator access.

That has become our favorite location. Very convenient. Easy to go down one deck to the promenade for early morning coffee/donuts, to grab a drink before dinner, or whatever. We were originally worried about noise filtering up, but have had no problems there. The wife was even able to quickly slip up to the room during dinner to change shoes cuz her new ones were bothering her. Some prefer the higher decks, but we are high enougn to have a good view from the balcony, and don't mind the longer rides up to the pool deck... Don't know if your aunt can use the stairs, but on 6 there are many opportunities to skip the crowded elevators and just leg it up or down one flight.

Archived