Tima's Breeze Wedding Review

Shatima

Nooooo Special template Yall.. I soooo made this easy to what worked for me... I set down wit my Wedding Notebook.. Got my Good written pen (you know everyone has a type of pen that works best...., lol) So i broke down each part of the Reception like Favor table~ I wrote what I wanted and then I had drawings... When It came to the items I wantd (i brought two tubes of Diamonds from Micheal's by that David T guy, and I went to joanna's Fabric and had Fabric cut to fit the tables..

When it came to the List's (even from the Hotel's) I printed them from off line and I put them in a clear plastic thingy sleaves I think U call it, adn everything I had ever email/fax/etc was in there.. We all have to send Carnival a list, so I just printed that list.. You know what makes YOU organize, and then just have someone on YOUR team make sure its ok after they set it up..

Good Morning,

Umm it was in the Big Theather U know the main one....... Which we were on the main stage that was on Deck 3. We had to hop in the elevtor (keep in mind, it was DAY 1 so there were people everywhereeeeeeeeee but my carnival rep was like beep beeep bride coming through.. Then a walk to the club on Deck 5. NOt far at alllllllllllllllllllllll

DJ~ Oh Course I did.. I booked him Waaaaaaaaaaaay Early!!!!! there is ONLY one and thats the ONLY way u would get the CLUB.. I onlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wanted the club.. I lost out on having our Wedding in the limelight Lounge but Iwasnt missing out on the club

Tour~ No i didnt I had my Miami Family Members do that for me... And they sent me pix, & Video's of everything.. I love them soo much they were also at the Wedding..

Bring them on, It makes me feel like someone is for real reading this, and Im paying it foward and also helping the future Brides..

So what room was the actual ceremony in, was in a long way between there and the reception area?

Did you have a DJ?

Did you tour the ship before the wedding?

I know the questions just keep coming :).................................

Thanks - after all of this, we'll have to cruise together and have a few beverages!

Why did you miss out on the limelight, we already booked and paid for the DJ as well - yup we have the disco, which I hear is absolutely fabulous :)

Ok girl, so I am reading and see you make lists and drawings.that is too funny. You know we did everything for my wedding. I had a drawing of the food tables and each dish had a sticky note on it telling my helped what went where. I had my hubby draw out the room and I put where tables should be, made a drawing of how to put the centerpieces together and even had the clear stones in zip lock bags so they could just put them out and not have to worry about how many to use lol........I think you found your other sister!!! Lol I hate to hear she was sick. I am loving the review so far! Can't wait to see the rest! <3

Heeeeeeeeey Yall, Mannnn Never thought it would take me this long BUTTTTT yall know I WILL finish and answer anyyyy questions.. Today is teh lat day of teh month (work report, and alot of ETC!!!) along with Payroll,.. So hopefully I shall be back tomorrow to finish this on up... :D

Thanks sooo much for alll off your Loving Words, and Comments, and those that read it and dont like it , Thank You to yall tooooo :p lol

Heeeeeeeeey Yall, Mannnn Never thought it would take me this long BUTTTTT yall know I WILL finish and answer anyyyy questions.. Today is teh lat day of teh month (work report, and alot of ETC!!!) along with Payroll,.. So hopefully I shall be back tomorrow to finish this on up... :D

Thanks sooo much for alll off your Loving Words, and Comments, and those that read it and dont like it , Thank You to yall tooooo :p lol

Its funny how after we get back from vacation life takes back over, responsibilities and the demands of the real world :)

I couldn’t get out of my seat fast enough.. I was sitting mid-way to the Middle of the best… My now Hersband was looking at me like who the hell is this lady ba? I go up to the front and ask her How can I help her??? She says oh hello, I have rented this Shuttle bus after your use and I just wanted to make sure no one else got a hold of the Shuttle.. I said ok no problem at all..I guest I was in a great Bride Mood, and plus I had one of my Bridal Tank Tops on (2nd one of the trip) and she said aww U get Married.. lol I said Yeah… Well there was only One guy on the Shuttle and she started to look around, I said lol OH no Right here, she said really that’s nice, etc etc.. She help my Shuttle Drive pull up into a close parking right in front of Terminal D.. We ALL started to un load Our Belongs, while we were un load those folks that drove behind us went to find a parking Space, and then they walked back over to the area we were at.. I started to hand boxes, bages, and wedding dress to EVERYONE!!! All I had was my Purse, tote bag, and Wedding Note book in hand.. I made sure everyone had there Tags from the porter, Room #’s were good,, etc it was soo many of us, one of the porters just handed me his list, lol.. But it all worked out.. First stop, through the door for first check in, I let EVERY SINGLE guest go in front of me, and I was behind them with my Wedding Note book (I’m going to shorting that to WNB) got through about 25 people and BING BING BING first problem, My Uncle who was walking me down the Aile name wasn’t on the list he says as he comes and graps me,, I look at him and say NO problem I got this! SO I walk up to the lady and say hello what’s the Problem?? She says your Uncle is not on the List. SO I pull out my Paper work, and CLEAR as day LTC BROOKS was up there.. They done put my Uncle name backwards but in still they should have caught that… I go stand back by the window and wait I had about 5ish more folks to come through, I’m looking through my book and all I hear is TIMAAAAAAAAA I say I’m cominnnnnn, walk up to the check in (1st) and say what’s going on.. Well one of my gurls they didn’t have her Wife up there, not to worrie bc you all ready know I had that on lock… I say this to say KEEEEEEP YOU WEDDING NOTE BOOK… IF YOU DONTHAVE ONE G E T ONE!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP ALLLLL YOUR PAPER WORK, EVERY COPY, EVERY PIX, EVERYTHING. I DON’T CARE HOW BIG IT IS AND KNOW MINES WAS BIG… BUT YOU BETTER BELIEVE I GOT EVERYTHNG I WAS PROMISE AND ALL MY GUEST GOT ON GOOD.

OK let’s move on, after you go through that first check in round. You go through Security, no big problem.. Im wondering was this the Wedding check in side, bc it wasn’t a lot of extra folks at all.. I was like ooooook, lol.. As sooon as I got through security I seen a couple of y friends talking to this lady, and That my friend was the first time I met Christine… So sweet so nice, had a bold red Lipstick that I will never forget, BC old gurl pull that off, and NOT everyone can wear Red Lips.. She lets me know Im the last Bride to get there (10:15-10:20am) Oh really, I guess the other Brides had come further then me, lol oh well that just ment NOT a lot of setting… So as we were walking and talking she was telling me that the 2nd stop would be this check in counter that the NON SAILING Guest would turn there ID’S over and get the Pier Badge, and to let them know to come back to this same section before leaving the ship… After they were god she showed them to this VIP room that help ALLL wedding Parties.. Ok SAILING guest came on around a corner and next thing I know we were now in the Big Port Of Miami that Im used to, We all had to go get in line (front) an d get checked in the normal way, put $$$ on the card, take pix, blah blah.. and then all my guest were lead to the VIP lounge.. I walked in there and seen all the Lovely Wedding Parties/Families and b 4 I could stay a word the Officiate was hold her hand out and Welcome me and DD. We went to a lil section that a lot of people were at (BUT still in the open Vip room) and she was some Warm and Inviting to US.. I felt REALLLLY good that she was marrying us. She picked a nicer poem then the one that was in the book, she shared the order of everything, asked if we had any questions, so we were talking about everything next thing I know someone runs over to us and say LET’S GO THE SHIP HAS BEEN CLEARED AND I WAS THE 1ST WEDDING SO I GOT TO LEAD THE PACK, BUT OTHER GUEST ONLY A COUPLE WERE INFRONT OF US BC WE DIDN’T KNOW IT CLEARED SOOOOOO EARLY WOO WOOOOOOOOO, GO TIMA NO PROBLEMS, GOD IS ALWAYS ON MY SIDE. Now it was about (10:50/ 11:00am) I was really happy bc I got to go our Suite and get my face beat& hair did..

D went to my Mom’s and Nanny room (which was the Forward of the ship RIGHT under the Capt!!!! We both were on deck 7 I Surprise my boo with an Ocean Suite Cabin # 7371 Perfect ironing room was about 4 doors down WOOOOOHOOOOO.. After dropping us off at the Cabin she said I will be back at 12:40 to get you so be ready, lolol.. My Stylist, started setting up, my Sister started asking me what I needed, and was looking for something to drink to clam us down, I told her I have Wine, and we all LOL, needed something stronger, Well guess who found the Fridge!!!!!!!!!!!! Lolol liquor and OH we were gooooooood.. it’s get CRAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZy and goes super-fast starting now!!!!!!!!!!!! My stylist Tammy say’s T what ae you about to do for the next 5 mins. I said well nothing I guess, she says SIT DOWN AND COLLECT YOUR THOUGHTS!!!!!!! WOOOW I SOOO NEEDED THAT I FELT LIKE DOROTHY IN A WORLD WIND, I SO HAPPEN TO glance over at our Bed and seen all these slips of papers, and envelope’s.. OMG GGGIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSS from every where!!!! People at home, from the baby shower, guest from the Wedding party, etc. We had all kinda credits Bar, regular, photo’s credits I mean it was soooo nice, while looking in aww (I didn’t open them until that night with my baby) I hear some one at the door.. ONCE again I had no idea WHO or where my Dress was, until my Bo Tonna came a knocking, like the Best life saver she is.. Awwww She looked around and peeked all around the Cabin to see how it was. And everyone was out.. Time for Hair and makeup and shots lol.. Ohhhhhh booy the pix guy (Mr. nice smart a**) time I think was around 12:30.. Since I wasn’t ready I told him to go down to see D and the Best Women, they got their pix taken and then he came back we took about 5 pix it was time to go, That was kool bc Sissy got some pix and I got some b 4 pix. I KNEW I wasn’t buying all them pix anyway..

Wedddddddddding time… BUTTT I have to go since I have started my Travel Agent working I have been getting a lot of Emails, but I have not be able to do them, bc I have been sooooo busy at work, and I wanted to also make sure I get my Review some what out.. We are almost there yall.. Hope this holds you for a min… Any questions please hit me up

You all ready KNOW I love me some you, and Im soooo thankful for alllllll your help.. You really have no idea.. Yess you have to have all paper work, every favor, outlines allllll in order.. loll TY again.. MUAH

Ok girl, so I am reading and see you make lists and drawings.that is too funny. You know we did everything for my wedding. I had a drawing of the food tables and each dish had a sticky note on it telling my helped what went where. I had my hubby draw out the room and I put where tables should be, made a drawing of how to put the centerpieces together and even had the clear stones in zip lock bags so they could just put them out and not have to worry about how many to use lol........I think you found your other sister!!! Lol I hate to hear she was sick. I am loving the review so far! Can't wait to see the rest! <3

OK, im gonna start back up today.. but here is a Link to one of my Pix ..

Congratulations! Your pictures are beautiful. Thank you for doing this post as well as all the others I've seen you on! You have been so helpful! I am getting married on the Breeze in 2014 and it is exciting to see the photos of the ship.

Thanks again!

Shatima, thank you for your questions all these months and your review. I am getting married on the Breeze in 46 days. I also booked the DJ. I'm gonna take some of your ideas and use them for sure. I'm making my lists now.ImageUploadedByForums1380755963.202240.jpg.6959406e5f986aadac89f409d027fc78.jpg

Tima - Did you check-in at the main area or was there somewhere else that you sent in and then got all of the sail n sign cards?

Who did you use for transportation to the ship, we are staying at the Doubletree the night before and want o organize transportation for everyone

I am dying to hear how the coordinator did - I hope they are helpful. I am nervous about them not knowing us and then expecting to pull off a wedding but I guess they do it enough :)

We already had one issue with the Wedding Experience; I ordered favors (2 kinds) and sent an email stating that we have not received them. They send me an email back saying they were delivering them to the ship, had no idea we could do that BUT please deliver them to my home since we have to fill them with stuff before we get on the ship - thank Goodness I asked!

Aww No thank you for Follow and letting me know :) That's means a lot.. You will LOVE it, You cant go wrong since you booked Liquid. Make sure you email Sasha and ask her for the Drink list.. Then have Personalize Drink Names. They were a HIT honey.. Some of our Guest Missed The first Dinner Night.. BC they were GOOOOD!!!! lolol

Shatima, thank you for your questions all these months and your review. I am getting married on the Breeze in 46 days. I also booked the DJ. I'm gonna take some of your ideas and use them for sure. I'm making my lists now.[ATTACH]288475[/ATTACH]

Check~In: If you are talking about when I got my Sail and sign card then yes After term D we went in the main area.. to get those Cards and do pix.. My WC told me she forgot to take me under the limbo stick, I lol and told her that's ok im good.. I think the Bride and even maybe her party does it.. If yall do pleaseeeeee get pix, lol. But the main Check-in is after 1 or 2 prior check points...

I got with the Concierge at my Hotel and told him what I needed and for how many people.. We paid as we got on the bus and some people ended up get in cars with others and not riding.. SOOO I WOULDNT pay ahead if I were you and chance loosing out on funds.. But for sure call them now...

Coordinator~ Was great. I too wonder the same thing.. Most Brides get a one hour walk through Practice time.. But hey this is what we picked and we knew it going it.. While it was a good amount of info and giving fast, It worked and flowed.. only S M A L L hick ups Nothing to ruin that day..

And gesssssh Im glad U did tooo.. U have to stay on top of them. Save EVERY Email, Contract, List, Fax & payment. Print it out and have it with you!!!!!!!! I also had an extra Copy my mom had JUST in case boo :)

Tima - Did you check-in at the main area or was there somewhere else that you sent in and then got all of the sail n sign cards?

Who did you use for transportation to the ship, we are staying at the Doubletree the night before and want o organize transportation for everyone

I am dying to hear how the coordinator did - I hope they are helpful. I am nervous about them not knowing us and then expecting to pull off a wedding but I guess they do it enough :)

We already had one issue with the Wedding Experience; I ordered favors (2 kinds) and sent an email stating that we have not received them. They send me an email back saying they were delivering them to the ship, had no idea we could do that BUT please deliver them to my home since we have to fill them with stuff before we get on the ship - thank Goodness I asked!

Thanks - We are at the Doubletree and I will be calling them tomorrow, I actually have a bunch of Carnival calls to make tomorrow.......I'm only a little over 90 days :eek:

You said there were other weddings that day, do you know what other areas they performed the weddings, I am worried about having to get one a stage-I need to talk to them about it because I wont do that

Congratulations girlie.....you so deserve happiness :) Thanks for sharing and taking the time for a review...we all know how helpful it is for brides to come back and "help a sista out" LOL

Many happy years wished to you and DD :)

" OK I HAD TO TYPE IN CAPS TO SEE THIS AM, I PROMISE IM NOT YELLING" :D

GM EVERYONE,

I NEED MY BRIDE NOW IS WHAT I HEARD FROM C.. I STARTED LAUGHING AND SAID LETS ROLL, LOL BRIDE IS READY.. DID ONE LAST SWEEP OF THE CABIN AND WE ROLLED OUT, WALKED

TO THE ELEVATOR PEOPLE EVERYWHERE.. AND YES JUST AS MY OTHER BRIDE SISTER'S SAID YOU W I L L BE SAYING THANK YOU ALOT, SO GET READY FOR YOUR DAY ITS STARTING RIGHT NOW

PEOPLE ARE SMILING, TAKING PICTURES, CLAPPING/YELLING.. THIS ISNT A BRAG SECTION THIS IS TO TRUELY LET YOU FEEL LIKE THE PRINCESS U ARE. IM NOT SURE ABOUT YALL. BUT

I PLAN THIS BY MYSELF, EVERY PART OF IT, I HAD SOME GREAT DAYS AND SOME BAD DAYS, SOME SMILES AND SOME TEARS, I LOST ALOT OF BM'S, AND FOUND OUT WHO WERE REAL FRIENDS. THIS SEASON IN YOUR

LIFE WILL TRUELY BRING ALOT OF LEASSON SO KEEP YOUR EARS & EYES OPEN.... OK, BUY THIS TIME WE ARE NOW OUT FRONT THE DOOR OF THE THEATHER. C IS TELLING ME WHAT IM SUPPOSE TO DO, HOW IM SUPPOSE TO

HOLD MY HAND, WHERE TO WALK,ETC. THIS PART HERE IS WHAT I WAS SOOOO SCARED ABOUT, BC I NEVER GOT A RUN THROUGH " LIKE THE REALLL ONE". BUT I WAS LIKE OH OK THAT'S IT. ONLY THING THAT TRICKED ME UP WAS THE

HAND PART.. LOL OH WELL I WAS HOPING IT WOULD BE OK, ... MY FIRST SONG STARTED TO PLAY (FOREVER BY: R KELLY) OH THE WORDS ARE THE BUSINESS, GO AHEAD AND LOOK IT UP ON YOUTUBE AND LISTEN, MATTER FACT EVERY SONG

I PICK WERE TRUE, AND US.D GOT UPSET THAT I PICK THEM ALL SO I H A D TO LET HER PICK A SONG,LMBO THE ONE WE WALKED OUT OF THE WEDDING.. OOOOK. AFTER SISSY AND BW WALKED DOWN THE AISLE AND UP THE SIDE RIGHT SET UP

STAIR AND THEN ON THE STAGE. MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TURN, I HEARD MY REALLY FAVY,THE SONG THAT MADE ME WANT TO GET OUR FOREVER TAT'S. "Chrisette Michele A Couple Of Forevers" OMGOSSSSSSH.. YESSSSSS LADIES AND GENTS

SO ME AND MY UNCLE STARTED DOWN FOR OUR WALK, C SAID TIMA HOLD YOUR BOUQUET DOWN,, NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES SHE TOLD ME I STILL FOUND MYSELF HOLDING IT UP SMH, COVERING UP MY BLING BLING LOL. AS I WAS WALKING I FELT IT, STARTING IN MY GUT,

THEN MOVING TO MY HEART UP THROUGH MY HEAD TO MY EYES TEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH NO I HAD ALREADY HAD THIS TALK WITH MYSELF, WHERE WAS THIS COMING FROM???????? WHEN I SAW D STANDING ON THE STAGE,

THE WORDS TO THE SONG I HEAR IN MY EARS, I COULDNT HOLD IT BACK.. ALL THE DRAMA, THE TEARS, THE LATE NIGHTS, THE SCORE BUTT FOR SITTING IN THE FLOOR TO MAKE MOST THINGS, THE SMILES, THE SALES/DEALS AND

ALL THE LOVE THAT HAS BEEN SHARED OVER THE YEARS, BROUGHT US HERE TO THIS DAY... MY HEART WAS SO OVERJOYED,WOOOOOOW.... IM HAPPY TO SAY I GOT UP THOSE STEPS W/O FALLING. WELL SURE I HAD FLATS ON BUT STILL

THE DRESS, LOL.. ONCE YOUR ON STAGE IT REALLY GOES FAST.. YOU ALL KNOW BY NOW WHAT HAPPENS SO I WANT GO THERE, BUT OH YES I DID GET THE HAND THING WRONG IN THE START, BUT IT WAS REALLY FUNNY AND

LIGHT, SO WE DIDNT CARE,LOL.. WE ARE NOW PARTNERS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL SAY THAT AS WE WERE WALKING OFF STAGE I WAS LOOKING AROUND, AND GOD ALWAYS MAKES THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON,

EVERY DOOR WAS SHUT, WE DIDNT HAVE ANYONE BOTHERING US, OR BEING NOISEY, SO AS i WAS MAD AT FIRST I WAS SOO HAPPY, GOD KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING, HE DONT NEED ALL MY MOUTH, LOL!!. YOU KNOW YOU DO PIX AS SOON AS

ITS OVER, BY THIS TIME YOUR GUEST ARE HEADED BACK UP STAIRS TO THE CLUB (WELL IN MY CASE) 2 DECKS UP, PIX ARE DONE I TOLD HIM I DONT WANT ALOT BC I WANTED TO REALLY ENJOY MY LAST HOUR WITH ALOT

OF THE GUEST. SO WE HEADED UP.. NOW D GOT TO FEEL WHAT I WAS FEELING WITH ALL THE CONGRATS, AND YELLING, ONE OR TWO IS OK FOR HER, BUT NOT ALL THOSE SHE IS VERY LAID BACK AND DONT LIKE A LOT OF

ATTENTION, OOOOOPSS , MY BAD. SHE KEPT SMILING. BUT JUST AS EVERYTHING ELSE IM BLESSED I GET EVERYTHING I WANT.. IM SO VERY THANKFUL FOR MY LIFE :)

MY STYLIST WAS WALKING BEHIND US, ALONG WITH FAMILY THAT TOOK PIX WITH US. THEY GO IN. AS SHE TOUCHES ME UP, THEN THE MUSIC CAME ON.. IT WASNT WHAT I ASKED TO BE PLAYED BUT OH WELL WHO CARES..

I SURE WOULDNT LET THAT RUIN THE DAY, BUT I WAS A LIL HOT AT FIRST LOL.. OK LET ME SEE IF I REMEMBER HOW IT WENT.. I T H I N K WE WENT TO THE CAKE TABLE, NO FIRST DANCE FOR US, CAKE, THEN TOAST OR FLIP THAT, LOL. AFTER THAT

WE DANCED, C PULLED A CHAIR IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FLOOR AND TOLD ME IT WAS TIME FOR A LIL BREAK TO DO THE GARNDER /BOUQUET TOSS.. I HAD BEEN DANCING AND TAKING PIX ALL AROUND THE CLUB BUT ESP IN

THE CAGES, LOL... THE TOSS WENT GREAT, OF COURSE i PICK sINGLE lADIES, LMBO. WE GOT TO DRINK, MORE MINGLE, I NEVER GOT ANY FOOD TO BUSY TALKING TO EVERYONE, SO PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU GET SOMEONE

TO MAKE YOU A PLATE.. IT WAS NOW TIME FOR ME TO TAKE THE MIC AND SAY THE LAST GOOD BYES B4 THE LAST DANCE CANDY BY CAMEO AND WE DID THE ELETIC SLIDE (LIKE ON THE BESTMAN ) SO MUCH FUN. EVERYONE HAD

THEIR DRINKS IN HAND, ON THE FLOOR, LOLIN, SMILING, OFF STEP, ON STEP, DOING EXRTA STEPS. BUT IT TRUELY WAS THE BEST ENDING TO A GREAT PRE WEDDING WEEKEND, AND THE START TO A HONEYMOON WITH FRIENDS

, BUT WE STILL HAD OUR OWN TIME TOO.. WE WENT TO THE SLIDING DOORS AND SAID BYE MADE SURE EVERYONE HAS THEIR PERSONALIZE SHOT GLASSES AND SAY SAFE TRAVELS... WOOOOOOOW IT WAS REALLY OVER THAT FAST!!!

JUST ONE MORE HOURRRRRR PLEASE... NEXT TIME (WELL VOW RENWAL) I WANT LONGER :) EVERYONE LEFT AND THE SAILING GUEST WERE OUT OF THERE TOOO.. i DONT KNOW WHERE THEY ALL WENT BUT THE MUSTARD DRILL WOULD

BE COMING UP VERY SOON, AND THEY WENT TO CHECK ON THEIR BAGS, AND PROBLEY GET INTO SOME COMFY CLOTHES. THATS WHEN WE WALKED AROUND THE SHIP TALKING PIX. AND DID WE TAKE SOME..MY GOODNESS I WAS TRIED MY

SELF.. AFTER THAT IT WAS TIME TO GO TO THE CABIN AND TAKE MY DRESS OFF, AWWWWW I DIDNT WANT TO IN A WAY.. I WORKED HARD TO BE ABLE TO DROP THOSE SIZES... BUT HEY I LOVED IT AND EVERYTHNG WENT NICE,

WE ALL LOOKED GOOD, AND HAD A BALL..

ALRIGHTY I WILL BE BACK WITH TIPS, AND THINGS..

Tima - sounds like your day was perfect....I chuckle when I was reading how you did everything yourself, I am in the same boat - all of our friends are so far away so I am doing the planning although I don't mind ....its sort of fun :)

Can I ask how did you drop the pounds - I am trying but it seems to be coming off VERY slow :(

Did you like the DJ - did he play the music that you suggested in the outline that you submitted.

How did the photos from the photographer turn out?

I spent some time on the phone with our coordinator on Friday (Sasha) and she knew who you were.........she said to say hello :)

We have our special drink. Also paid extra to have the photographer at the cabins I really want some pre-wedding photos

I think I am in good shape - or I am clueless and will be rushing around at the last minute

Thanks again for the review, I felt like we were there with you

Gurl not when Ur told Im gonna help, and then you wait and find out it hadnt been handle.. lol..

I took these pills that I got from my dr.. If you go back to my pix where I have the B4 and after in the comments I break it down..

Dj- I brought a CD, SO he played that.. he was a lil hype and nice.. Besides not playing the right song everythng eles went great..

Photo's~ Came out good.. The ones i REALLY wanted were not photoshop.. He told me that, thats NOT part of it, that he did it out the kindeness of his heart and that he cant do EVERY pix. i then had to READ him and ask him WHY would he take it on his self to photoshop pix and he didnt know if teh PAYING CUSTOMER wanted those ones.. really smart in the mouth.. WhenI went to go and pick up the pix he said i threw some extra's in there.. You would know it was teh ones I hated and my sister faced was covered.. That is WHY caled him Smart Nice Nasty!!!

Sasha~ Tellllllllllllllllllllllllll her I said helllllo... and that I LOVED everything:p please..

Im really glad you got your drinks an that You are pretty much on track.. I hope I could help you some and I will be around :)

Tima - sounds like your day was perfect....I chuckle when I was reading how you did everything yourself, I am in the same boat - all of our friends are so far away so I am doing the planning although I don't mind ....its sort of fun :)

Can I ask how did you drop the pounds - I am trying but it seems to be coming off VERY slow :(

Did you like the DJ - did he play the music that you suggested in the outline that you submitted.

How did the photos from the photographer turn out?

I spent some time on the phone with our coordinator on Friday (Sasha) and she knew who you were.........she said to say hello :)

We have our special drink. Also paid extra to have the photographer at the cabins I really want some pre-wedding photos

I think I am in good shape - or I am clueless and will be rushing around at the last minute

Thanks again for the review, I felt like we were there with you

Thank You so much Boo.. Yall should know me by now.. I REALLY try to keep it real and be honest.. I want to give info that will make u say ohh, or think of things in a different way..

whoo whoo great review! Its nice to know what you are thinking and feeling! love it! COngrates on your marriage!