Disney magic

jakesmommy506

Unless the cabin numbering system is being changed with the dry dock, 5814 is not a valid cabin number on the Magic. There is no such cabin.

Yes, there are sites that give cabin reviews. However, we have not found them to accurately reflect our experience. We have been in "noisy" cabins and had no problem at all. We have been in cabins with great reviews and had issues--primarily from our neighbors! A google search should give you review sites; I don't believe I can list them here.

I'll guess the OP knows which ship he's sailing. And knows which deck he's on. So I feel he's in 5014, a 9a OV. The 0 and 8 got substituted. There are only two XX14 cabins on 5, and none on Dream Class deck 5, only above. So it's either 5014 or 5514 on Magic Class. I'll bet 5014.

5014 room reports on another forum indicate you are good. But again, as PP mentioned, that's only salt. lol.

Enjoy

HTH

We are sailing in the Disney magic in May is there anywhere I can find reviews for staterooms? We are staying in room 5814. Thanks!

We have them here on Cruise Critic.

Click on Disney Magic Cabin Reviews.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/reviews/review.cfm?ShipID=33&pgtype=cabins

Archived