Chef's Table Menu(Allure if that makes a difference)

melis74

I thought this was supposed to change, but a post I read today is leading me to believe that it is the same? Can someone confirm/deny if the menu is the same or changes?

In May someone posted that it was:

Lobster & Alaskan King Crab Leg Salad

Soup Trio

Chinese Style Duck Roll

Roasted Double Lamb Cutlet

Granny Smith Apple Pecan Pie

Thanks for your input!

I thought this was supposed to change, but a post I read today is leading me to believe that it is the same? Can someone confirm/deny if the menu is the same or changes?

In May someone posted that it was:

Lobster & Alaskan King Crab Leg Salad

Soup Trio

Chinese Style Duck Roll

Roasted Double Lamb Cutlet

Granny Smith Apple Pecan Pie

Thanks for your input!

Not what we had on our Chef's Table experience. Menu may not change every night or week, but based on above, it does change.

Hi, melis74, that wasn't the menu on the August 25 sailing. I wrote a rave review of our Chef's Table experience and published the menu here (you'll have to scroll past the first review of 150 Central Park).

Bon voyage and good eating! :)

Thank you! I really hope we have a similar menu to yours, YUM!

When we were on the Radiance in June we had this same menu. I asked the Chef if they had any control over what was served and he told me they have 2 menu's set by Corporate. This is the "B" menu.

We had the "A" menu on the Oasis and IMHO the "A" menu is much better. Both were excellent, but we preferred the "A" menu overall.

I wonder how often they will change these menu's as we've already become a little bored with both after dining at the Chef's Table several times.

When we were on the Radiance in June we had this same menu. I asked the Chef if they had any control over what was served and he told me they have 2 menu's set by Corporate. This is the "B" menu.

We had the "A" menu on the Oasis and IMHO the "A" menu is much better. Both were excellent, but we preferred the "A" menu overall.

I wonder how often they will change these menu's as we've already become a little bored with both after dining at the Chef's Table several times.

I see how you could get bored, you go for the food experience and when it is the same it kindof defeats the purpose. I would think they would change it up more often, that's a shame.

Archived