Fluffy gals, info on SimplyBe! :)

islandgirlejfan

A few months ago, I asked if anyone had ordered from either SimplyBe or Northstyle and had one reply. I decided to take a chance and order from SimplyBe as they had some really cute things on clearance and were offering 30% off for new customers. I ordered a total of 6 items to the tune of $118 dollars. Everything I bought was well made and was of good quality. I was a little sad because the dress I selected didn't look as good on me as the catalog, however I really loved the colors of salmon and black and the material which on the outside was like a crepe was really nice and such a change to what I have seen offered on the American racks. I had ordered a cover up that was striped. Loved the color and material, but the stripe placement make me look like I was bigger than I am, so that went back. Bought a pair of spike heeled shoes embellished with gold. They were the wrong size (my fault, order AMERICAN size, not UK) and they were for the salmon dress, so they would have been going back anyway.

I kept a red tank sort of top with tiny black bird print, a blue with white polka dot blouse and a long, light, overshirt to wear over my tops to the dining room. All are very well made and very becoming.

The only downside to ordering is you have to pay for return shipping (think it ws $6.85), so my advice would be if you are thinking about something from them, order it and try it on. If you don't like it, send everything back all at once which means waiting for your entire order to arrive. My overshirt was sent separately and I made sure to hold what I was sending back until I tried the shirt on.

All in all, I was very happy with their clothing!

I've bought from them a couple of times. I've gotten some really nice items. I was just looking at the latest catalog this morning. I feel that the clothes are very well made and worth the price, especially if you get them on sale. The act that you seldom see anyone else wearing the same item is also a bonus!

Do they run fairly true to size? They have a dress I really like.

http://www.simplybe.com/party-dresses/rise-annie-beaded-dress/invt/vx985tc/

A major complaint was that it ran short but since I am 5' 1", it would probably be the perfect length. I like the nude color but someone said it was more brown (not my color) so I think I would get the teal.

All of the clothing I got was true to size leaning towards big with the exception of a pair of jeans... they were big. I have never bought a dress from them because I have so many already. They have a lot of pretty ones! If you're considering bras, follow their directions to measure. I bought 2 and found them to be smaller than my usual size.

Do they run fairly true to size? They have a dress I really like.

http://www.simplybe.com/party-dresses/rise-annie-beaded-dress/invt/vx985tc/

A major complaint was that it ran short but since I am 5' 1", it would probably be the perfect length. I like the nude color but someone said it was more brown (not my color) so I think I would get the teal.

Everything that I ordered fit me wonderfully...definitely no complaints! I was most disappointed with the dress I had ordered because compared to many things that I have picked up recently in the upscale stores around me, the quality of it was very good. As stated, no one will probably have the same thing on, so that's another bonus!

Sent from my BNTV600 using Forums mobile app

Archived