lamanai RC tour

LostAgain

We are thinking of doing this from the Navigator in April. I have seen mixed reviews. First off, is it a speed boat up the river, or a leisurely ride? (I do get motion sickness if it is rough.) And some mentioned that the boat is loud, which does not sound fun. Did you enjoy your experience?

DW and I did this excursion scheduled through RC in Dec 2011. We enjoyed it. Part of the boat ride was leisurely as we stopped now and then to view wildlife.

You might like to view the picture slideshow my wife put together on her website. It will give you a good idea of the excursion as well as the type of boat used.

Click on the link below.

Belize - Lamanai Shore Excursion

DW and I did this excursion scheduled through RC in Dec 2011. We enjoyed it. Part of the boat ride was leisurely as we stopped now and then to view wildlife.

You might like to view the picture slideshow my wife put together on her website. It will give you a good idea of the excursion as well as the type of boat used.

Click on the link below.

Belize - Lamanai Shore Excursion

Wonderful slideshow. Can't wait for my trip there is a few weeks. Have booked the same excursion but thru NCL. This will be my first Mayan ruin and I can't wait to climb up the high temple for the views.

Archived