Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: B2B on Carnival Liberty & Carnival Breeze

MikeyA53

I initially misunderstood your question, I thought you were talking about entrees when you clearly said sides. Not to be confused with appetizer and salads, sides are baked potato, mash, veggies, mushrooms, etc. Yes, you can order several sides and sauces.

Thanks Mike!

We decided to go golfing. You do not have to sign out the putter and ball like on other ships. They are available at hole # 1. There were nine holes on two deck levels. We usual go around twice for 18 holes. We played 4 times during the week and called it the Breeze open. The first round went in my favor.

DSC_06442_zpsef31be25.jpg

DSC_06452_zps77870faa.jpg

DSC_06462_zps1467fad5.jpg

Runners using the track

DSC_06472_zps0b45bb01.jpg

More photos from around the ship.

DSC_06482_zpsed666385.jpg

DSC_06522_zpsd03b3fa5.jpg

DSC_06532_zps62f3b664.jpg

DSC_06552_zps251ded36.jpg

Lots of photos of WaterWorks , only one slide was in use and the big bucket (Power Drencher) was not filling up with water and tipping over. I will have photos of it unleashing it splashing powers later in the week.

DSC_06492_zps73641d8c.jpg

DSC_06502_zpsb16258c7.jpg

In Sept we were in cabin 2375 right across from the launderette. OMG....the noise. They DID NOT close it at all during the night. We stay up late. Usually til at least 2:00 a.m. Thats about when the "partying" started in the launderette. By the second night we called the desk. Someone finally came at 3:00 and chased them off but didn't lock the launderette door. It happened every night and even during the day people were so loud we could hear every word of every conversation. Once I poked my head out the door and said "Hey guys try to keep it down a litte, please" Well, that just pis-ed them off and they got louder. They just seem to like hanging out there. Same ship in May it was about the same. We had to walk by the launderette but our cabin was much further down the hall. My advice is don't stay in a cabin near a launderette. Otherwise our cabin and cruise were spectacular. Mike I am loving your review and re-living mine thru your photos. Great job.

It's unfortunate you had such a bad experience and you are right about getting a cabin next to launderette. We have had cabins near them in the past and it's alway busy. We were lucky that the people were quiet and we'll behaved.

I am going with some friends on the Breeze in Feb for our first cruise and your review is great and I can't believe it's still only the first day. I'm getting more and more excited to be going.

Sent from my SM-N900W8

Thank you Sweessa. :D

Aren't you supposed to be spending a couple of days with your wife? :D

Thanks for the great review and pictures! We were on the Breeze in December and it's great to see her again!

Yes, but when she's getting ready ( hair, makeup) what else do I have to do? :D

Edited by MikeyA53

I see there were already chair hogs up there:D

DSC_05642_zpsf67a2d45.jpg

I've gone to Lido at 7:30 in the morning and EVERY CHAIR had something on it. :mad: :eek:This isn't bad at all. I bet those towels belong to the 2 people in the upper right corner. Maybe they are going to get a cup of coffee! :p:cool:

Don't suppose there was any information on the Breeze about their FunPhone app they were Beta testing earlier this year. From what I hear it could be very helpful on the cruise.:confused:

Waiting for pic of the water being dumped on that guy!!! hehe

Edited by Don1966

At lunch Tracy, Mitchel and I went to Fat Jimmy’s C-Side BBQ located on deck 5 Lanai. It opened at noon. There was a line of about 20 people a few minutes before 12:00. The line moved quickly. Mitchel went again later in the week and the line was much longer. It’s only open on sea days and once people find out about it got busy.

The plan was for the three of us to order all 5 items on the main menu along with all 5 sides so that we could try everything. Well I was pleasantly surprised when I saw it was buffet style and you could just fill your plate with whatever you wanted. We loved it. I wanted to return but there were other new lunch venues to try.

DSC_00503_zps85355e2c.jpg

DSC_06812_zps68d815b5.jpg

DSC_06822_zps893eb2d3.jpg

DSC_06832_zps0f943b8a.jpg

We went inside and ate at the Red Frog Pub.

DSC_06852_zpsb10702a6.jpg

DSC_06842_zps96a013f3.jpg