Elite/Suite Perks? - Sapphire

redrobin

Upgraded to a suite on the Sapphire. : ) Have read about the "new" suite amenities on Princess. See that they are similar to those of elite cruisers. Also, read posts from others that some suite perks were either not provided, or at least needed to be requested before being offered. Was wondering what's been the experience of those who have cruised most recently, especially on the Sapphire? Just curious, what is everyones favorite perk? Thanks!

We were upgraded to a suite last Oct. on the Sapphire. The best thing was that we had free internet access although we were Platinum already so that was not an extra to us. Our room steward went over the extras we would get. The afternoon hor'douvres(sp) were nice. Had fresh fruit delivered, got a corsage and boutinerre for 1st formal nite. Also had free dry cleaning. Did not use that service. Had complimentary mini-bar for 1st nite only. I got my infor from

www.cruisingthecaribbeanprincess.com

Marilyn

My favorite perk by far is the free laundry/dry cleaning. The first day on board I got out all wrinkled items and sent them to be pressed. They were back that same evening looking brand new. Especially nice for formal items. On the last full day of the cruise I sent out several bags of items to be laundered. All came back folded and clean so I was able to put them in the suitcases and went home with all clean clothes that were folded and ready. We also enjoyed the free bar set-up. Anything you don't like can be traded for items you do like. You can also order anything off the regular dining room menu to be delivered to your room. Especially nice if you want a full breakfast delivered. All in all, I enjoyed just about all the perks. Enjoy--you will love the pampering.

We had a full suite on the Sun in May. Our cabin steward didn't tell us about the perks, but we did find a book on the desk that outlined everything to which we were entitled. I loved taking home almost all clean laundry after that cruise!:D

Archived