Norwegian Web Site

jerzigal

Has anyone else tried to log in today?

I put in my id and password, and it won't take. I even went as far as to change my password but it won't go off the page. It doesn't say there's an error, it just won't go anywhere! :confused: :confused:

I was just able to log in no problem. I have stayed away from their site lately since the new version came out and it is still plain annoying. The latest annoying thing I see is that when you pick on the show details for pricing it wraps the suites down a line (basically the last column on the right gets pushed down one line) and clicking on it doesn't work.

I emailed them and got a very long email about trying this or that or the other thing. Then it hit me.....

I'm using IE8 at work. when I opened the site in chrome, I had no problem whatsoever!

Thanks to all who replied. I've now printed out the edocs!

I emailed them and got a very long email about trying this or that or the other thing. Then it hit me.....

I'm using IE8 at work. when I opened the site in chrome, I had no problem whatsoever!

Thanks to all who replied. I've now printed out the edocs!

That makes sense. Even having Windows 8 makes it confusing as there is the IE app and the IE on the desktop. Those can be different versions so sometimes things work in one but not the other.

Archived