Park Port Canaveral - Radisson

UTVolsFan4Life

We are coming down to Port Canaveral on Sunday for our cruise departing on Monday. We booked our pre-cruise hotel at the Radisson Resort at the Port with a Park and Cruise Package. We stayed at the Radisson back in February and had a good experience. I have heard recently that it's now some Park Port Canaveral thing and that it's not as safe to park there and the service is bad. I am kind of nervous about it now. Has anybody stayed there and had this package? If so, what did you think?

We are coming down to Port Canaveral on Sunday for our cruise departing on Monday. We booked our pre-cruise hotel at the Radisson Resort at the Port with a Park and Cruise Package. We stayed at the Radisson back in February and had a good experience. I have heard recently that it's now some Park Port Canaveral thing and that it's not as safe to park there and the service is bad. I am kind of nervous about it now. Has anybody stayed there and had this package? If so, what did you think?

That has not been our experience. They have a number of shuttles and everything ran well. They have had the Park Port Canaveral since May of last year.

We have already made our reservations for April and are looking forward to it.

That has not been our experience. They have a number of shuttles and everything ran well. They have had the Park Port Canaveral since May of last year.

We have already made our reservations for April and are looking forward to it.

Also.......if you haven't already scheduled your shuttle time I would call them now and do that. People who are staying there get the priority time selections but the early times fill up fast.

Hope this helps!

That is awesome to hear. I was just hoping that what I was hearing was from one or two people that were over critical of the new system. Of course, we are going to take all the precautionary measures and not leave anything in plain sight, try to park by a light, etc...

I already have our shuttle reservation taken care of and got us on the 10:30 AM shuttle. :D

That is awesome to hear. I was just hoping that what I was hearing was from one or two people that were over critical of the new system. Of course, we are going to take all the precautionary measures and not leave anything in plain sight, try to park by a light, etc...

I already have our shuttle reservation taken care of and got us on the 10:30 AM shuttle. :D

That's a great shuttle time!! We always go down at least 20 min before our shuttle time, because there always seems to be a group that can't get all of their people out front on time......so on a couple of occasions we were asked if we were ready to go now in their place (heck yeah!) and they put us on the earlier shuttle......:D

It's just luck of the draw, but if you are "conveniently" hanging around the guy out front with the clipboard you could get lucky......:D

That's a great shuttle time!! We always go down at least 20 min before our shuttle time, because there always seems to be a group that can't get all of their people out front on time......so on a couple of occasions we were asked if we were ready to go now in their place (heck yeah!) and they put us on the earlier shuttle......:D

It's just luck of the draw, but if you are "conveniently" hanging around the guy out front with the clipboard you could get lucky......:D

That sounds like a plan to me. :D

Archived