Hairdryers

mourne

Hi All

One for the ladies or maybe not ;)

Is there a proper hairdryer on Azura in the main cabin or is it in the bathroom.

Thanks

Mags

Edited by mourne
Left out information

Hi Mourne.

Hmmm my memory's not all it should be, and it is a couple of years since our cruise on Azura, but I'm pretty sure the hairdryer was in the main cabin. In fact, it must be, because the bathroom was very small and I'm sure there would have been health and safety issues if it had been close to running water! :-)

Edited by FrankieVanilla

Hi just left Azura on 1 Oct 13, we had a basic balcony, and quite right the bathroom is small.

The hairdryer is in the main cabin and the plug over the dressing unit. Hope this helps.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

• 1 month later...
Are the hairdryers powerful ? What is the shampoo/conditioner like.

If you have long or thick hair take your own. It is not very powerful compared to my own. I take my own shampoo but use the conditioner supplied.

Both shampoo and conditioner are by 'The White Room'

Sue

If you have long or thick hair take your own. It is not very powerful compared to my own. I take my own shampoo but use the conditioner supplied.

Both shampoo and conditioner are by 'The White Room'

Sue

We are not long off the Ventura..toiletries...including shampoo/conditioner were by "The White Company"....think kersh may be confusing the White Room :D

We are not long off the Ventura..toiletries...including shampoo/conditioner were by "The White Company"....think kersh may be confusing the White Room :D

Hi Janny, yes of course it is the White Company. Blonde moment.

Sue

Just off the Azura. Only used their hairdryer on day of disembarcation as mine was packed away. Unusually had a US plug which meant it had to be used near the cabin door, and the lead was not long enough to reach any of the three mirrors in the cabin. IMHO it was very low power - I looked a fright! Think I was unlucky with electrical fitting.

I thought the hairdryer in our Azura balcony cabin was okay and it had a UK 3-pin plug on it. The only reason I take my own is that the ship's dryer doesn't have the cold shot on it which I do use quite a lot.

I take my own shampoo and on the rare occasion I feel the need to use the conditioner (my hair is very fine, can't do anything with it :eek:) then I do use the one supplied by P&O.