Booked Early Saver and now I'm listed as Preview Sale

bizeemom4

I booked the early saver rate when it was still available. I submitted the price drop form when the prices dropped with the preview sale. My sale "code" is now Preview Sale not Early saver. Will that impede my ability to submit additional price drops after final payment is made? Does my reservation retain the original early saver and just adjusts to match whatever the current sale code is?

I booked the early saver rate when it was still available. I submitted the price drop form when the prices dropped with the preview sale. My sale "code" is now Preview Sale not Early saver. Will that impede my ability to submit additional price drops after final payment is made? Does my reservation retain the original early saver and just adjusts to match whatever the current sale code is?

You are still Early Saver. Since your fare code is listed Preview Sale, that is the rate you are listed under.

You are still eligible for price drops.

You will be Early Saver until sailing date. You can keep submitting if you see price drop. Preview Sale changed to new Sale but seems like prices much higher, at least for my next year sailing. But you keep checking.

You can still apply for price drops to any rate/cabin cat/location that is lower than your currently booked price.

You are less than 2 months out from your Splendor cruise and it's possible for there to be some last minute price drops to fill the ship.

Edit: Price drops on that Thanksgiving sailing are probably going to be uncommon, but possible. Hopefully your current rate is something that you are really pleased with.

Archived