Shareholder OBC works!

Scrap Addict

I sent the email to guestadmin@carnival.com. Include your name, sail date, booking number and cabin. Also include a copy of your brokerage statement with your account # blacked out. I had 24 hour turn around time and am very pleased!

So I should be able to do this within the next 10 days? I have a Vanguard account so I can log in and buy easy.

Can someone message me the link, email or phone number to purchase the Carnival stock?

I don't have a broker and have wanted to invest with Carnival for some time now. thanks!@\

You would have to pick a place (broker) to make the purchase - you can't do it direct with Carnival. I bought mine a few years ago using Shareholder - I think I paid about $10 for the transaction and it was fairly easy to sign up and use - there are other places like eTrade, Schwab etc that might be a few dollars cheaper I just haven't ever tried them.

I sent the email to guestadmin@carnival.com. Include your name, sail date, booking number and cabin. Also include a copy of your brokerage statement with your account # blacked out. I had 24 hour turn around time and am very pleased!

Thanks for the info! I have faxed paperwork twice and have not received confirmation and it's not showing on my cruise summary. I'm getting anxious since our cruise is coming up quickly. :eek: Just tried the email address and am hopeful this will do it!

Thanks for the info! I have faxed paperwork twice and have not received confirmation and it's not showing on my cruise summary. I'm getting anxious since our cruise is coming up quickly. :eek: Just tried the email address and am hopeful this will do it!

Usually doesn't show on your 'Billing' on the first page of your cruise info. But it should show when you print out your cruise documents. Just click on all the buttons-Boarding Pass, Luggage Tags and Documents.

• 5 years later...
On 10/8/2013 at 2:43 PM, Scrap Addict said:

Woowee,

I emailed Carnival yesterday (Monday) with the necessary details (plus copy of monthly brokerage statement) and today received an email confirmation that they had processed our OBC. And it's $250 since we're on the transatlantic!!! And even better, it's showing up on my booking details. I wish I had known about this benefit for my other CCL/HAL cruises!! Thank you Cruise Critic!

Now if only the event planner staff had been as efficient. We've missed out on the opportunity to dine at the Chef's Table (they're now sold out) since none of my emails to them were acted upon (7/23, 9/25 and 10/2) other than their canned message. My one email directly to the steakhouse did earn me a quick response, which I was glad to receive, even if it was to tell my we're on the wait list.

Congrats, we also just bought 100 shares today. Will come in handy with our 14, 15, and 6 day cruises next year. Will be on the Mardi Gras out of NY on a back to back. Can’t imagine what we will spend. 

On 10/9/2013 at 6:26 AM, ontheweb said:

I cannot stress enough how important it is to block out the account number! I had our stockbroker fax in the necessary information. He was told not to include the account number.

After not hearing from Carnival for quite a while and not seeing the credit on our cruise manager, I contacted Carnival by phone. Yes, they received it, but it had the account number, SO THEY DESTROYED IT.

I contacted my stockbroker again, and this time it was done properly. I soon received my e-mail confirmation for the credit. Please note, if it is not done properly, you will not receive any notification that there was an error

Thank you for sharing this!