Nov. 2, 2013 Cook Island Trip

cruisefun27

:eek:Been a change for the people that sign up to do Marc's island trip on Nov. 3. I just saw that we are there from 12noon until 5pm. So I called Marc and let him know. Here is the schedule he has for us. Pick us up at 12noon snorkeling at the coral garden, picnic at the Motu.Then at 2pm circle island Huahine Iti. Back at the ship at 4:15pm. I told him to book it and I will let everyone know. It will be $100.00pp instead of $125. If you want to change your mind please let me know soon so I can let him know. I'm so sorry. I"M BAD!!!

HAPPY DANCE DAY, TRAVEL DOCS HAVE COME!! Still waiting for Marc to get back with me. I panick and now I'm trying to put reservations back to where they were. Sorry everyone, but I think we will be fine and I will let you know as soon as I hear from him. Don't change anything until then. Should have let things be. I got some wrong information yesterday but I will fix it.

Just did!!We will be in port from 8 to 5pm. I'm just waiting to hear back from Marc. Hoping we can go back to our first plan, which was to meet him at 9am and do the full tour that we had booked. Keep your finger cross.

Don't worry Marc is great he is used to rearranging if needed......

I'm sure we will, with all the information I have learned from this board and the people like you that help the newies. It's been so much fun just reading all the help that everyone gives. And for that I thank you and the others that have been to the Islands many times.

Archived