Room dilemma

We booked a guarantee x balcony on the oasis a couple of months ago, leaving in January. We received our cabin assignment last week, and were given a d8 category on deck 8, right in the back. Not too bad.

Yesterday I noticed that the same guarantee category x rooms are almost $150 pp cheaper than what I paid.

Would I be able to get a price match now that I was assigned a d8 room? Will they put me back to a guarantee room or let me keep my d8?

Anyone else had this issue? Thanks.

We booked a guarantee x balcony on the oasis a couple of months ago, leaving in January. We received our cabin assignment last week, and were given a d8 category on deck 8, right in the back. Not too bad.

Yesterday I noticed that the same guarantee category x rooms are almost $150 pp cheaper than what I paid.

Would I be able to get a price match now that I was assigned a d8 room? Will they put me back to a guarantee room or let me keep my d8?

Anyone else had this issue? Thanks.

If you want the price drop on the guarantee fare, you will have to go back in the pool and wait re-assignment.

Ok then. So my next question is, is a d8 category worth hanging on to, or should I get go for the price drop and go back into the unassigned guarantee group? Isn't a d8 the lowest ocean view balcony available? So I would at least get that category again or something better, wouldn't I?

Ok then. So my next question is, is a d8 category worth hanging on to, or should I get go for the price drop and go back into the unassigned guarantee group? Isn't a d8 the lowest ocean view balcony available? So I would at least get that category again or something better, wouldn't I?

Yes, you would get at least a D8.

We always purposely book D8's on Oasis and Allure due to their great location near Central Park. It makes it super easy to get from one end of the ship to the other without walking down an endless hallway. Park Cafe is steps from our room and it is one of our lunchtime favorites. If it were me I would keep the D8! :)

Archived