Does anyone know how early the Alamo shuttle starts running at Port Canaveral?

BABYJOSIE98

We are wanting to do the self walk off after our cruise on Echantment on Nov 4th....Just wondering how soon the Alamo shuttles start running to pick up our car....We trying to get back to Orlando ASAP to spend the day at Food and Wine at Epcot!!

I try and call the local Alamo office, but only get the reservation center each time...

Hope to be off the ship by 7am-7:30am that morning....

Thanks for any advice...

I have, but I get different answers and a lot of them hardly speak english!! LOL

I really wanted to talk to the local office..I can ask when I drop the car off before the cruise...That will work. We have an 8am pick up.

I just like to be totally organized before I go..Sorry!

I found the following online:

https://www.alamo.com/en_US/car-rental/locations/location-details/US/COIC76-cape-canaveral-alamo.html

Cape Canaveral_alamo

6211 N Atlantic Ave

Cpe Canaveral, FL 32920

Phone: (888)826-6893

Mon - Fri -- 7:30AM - 5:30PM

Sat -- 8:00AM - 4:00PM

Sun -- 7:00AM - 4:00PM

Thanks..So if we walk off the ship at 7am all should work out.....

Hi,

I also have a reservation with Alamo and this below is what they instructed me to do after the cruise:

Follow these steps when you arrive at Cape Canaveral_alamo

To pick up your rental car, please proceed to the "Customer Waiting Area". As you disembark you will see signs posted to direct you. Any of the Port Canaveral porters will also gladly point you in the right direction. You will be picked up by an Enterprise Rent-A-Car shuttle bus. Our shuttles are white with a green and black logo. There will also be an Alamo/National and Virgin Holidays logo on the outside of the bus. The Enterprise shuttle bus runs every 15 minutes while your cruise ship is in port. Our office is located 10 minutes from the port. You can reach us directly at (321) 866-0324.

Your rental will be serviced through Enterprise our Drive Alliance partner. Proceed to the Enterprise counter to obtain your Alamo rental agreement and vehicle keys.

I do not know what time they will have their first shuttle in the port, but I would not bet that it is going to be there as soon as they open their rental office.

Edited by wieslaw

Thanks so much! I did get a code from the DIS boards for my car that was a great deal.

We are actually checking in at Port Orleans French quarter and dropping our luggage and then turning the car in at the Alamo location at the Swan and Dolphin so we can just walk or take the boat to the International Gateway to enter Epcot.

I was selected for FP+ so we have our Fast passes set and our Test track one is good till 11:25am.

So hoping to be off the ship and to the rental place and in our car by 8:00am So we can check in and drop the car off and be to Epcot before 11am.

I think we can do it if we are organized...

All part of the fun!! LOL Then we can relax once we get into Epcot and just enjoy our day at Food & Wine..Love it!

• 4 months later...
Very helpful!! Thank you!!

I will print this info and put in my travel folder.

Michelle

How did this go for you? Any problems or tips? I too will be getting off the ship at 7am if all goes well. What time did the first shuttle come?

How did this go for you? Any problems or tips? I too will be getting off the ship at 7am if all goes well. What time did the first shuttle come?

Very well!! it was so easy!! we walked off the ship first thing and the Alamo shuttle was there within like 10 minutes. Grabbed our car and was through McDonalds and on our way back to Disney by 8:10am....

Love it!! Was a breeze...Good luck!

Edited by BABYJOSIE98