Costa Luminosa review October Barcelona to Barcelona cruise

kfowinst

Rosalie De Martinis was the sales lady!

Looks like we were on with Carolyn from here...we just got off!!!

I tried to get info from Rosalie as I would have happily booked our next cruise. They were offering 5% booking discount, a 5% Costa Club discount and then a further 10% for certain departures.

Trouble is there were no UK brochures and she had no info on any UK pricing or if the extra discount applied. I did some homework on wi fi and found the UK pricing on Costa site is less than the euro brochure prices so its still cheaper to book here than on board. I think they realise to get us to fly there is costing more so to encourage that they have cheaper prices to compensate. Unlike the european mainland who drive and park there.

She also didnt know about extra people in cabin pricing...I had to come to the reviews on this site and show her something I wanted!!!

Her final comment was...if she does the work to get me the prices for my needs...I had to book it or she wouldnt look!

Nice girl though..very friendly.....just not helpful for what I wanted! She was very helpful to the Italians and Germans though.

Archived