Tracking Prices After Booking

SconnieMom

What is the best online method to keep track of the cruise you booked's price? And how best to get a credit/refund for difference if your type of cabin goes down between booking and departure dates?

We're cruising on the Victory on the 10th of April- 2014

http://www.carnival.com/BookingEngine/FareViewer#

If this link gets blocked out, just search fare viewer on carnival website and the link will come up.

The fare viewer works well most of the time. If you booked online or thru carnival directly you submit the request online and it is pretty quick in my experience. If you booked through a travel agent, you will need to go back thru them to request the drop. But unless you booked early saver, your rate drops will be between booking and final payment - not through departure date.

http://www.carnival.com/BookingEngine/FareViewer#

If this link gets blocked out, just search fare viewer on carnival website and the link will come up.

The fare viewer works well most of the time. If you booked online or thru carnival directly you submit the request online and it is pretty quick in my experience. If you booked through a travel agent, you will need to go back thru them to request the drop. But unless you booked early saver, your rate drops will be between booking and final payment - not through departure date.

If I submit request online do I just use their auto support contact form? Or do I need to email them with a screen shot of their own fare viewer (vs. just saying "I think I see on your site that the price of my cruise went down."?

Archived