Only one excursion to choose from in Grand Turk?

august1963

We are sailing over Spring Break (April 2014) on the Sunshine. I pulled up "manage my cruise" and there is only one shore excursion showing for Grand Turk. Is it just too soon? If I don't get the power snorkel booked for my husband, he's going to have my head! We have tried to do this the last three cruises and something always goes wrong (already booked, cancelled, etc.)

Thanks!

We are sailing over Spring Break (April 2014) on the Sunshine. I pulled up "manage my cruise" and there is only one shore excursion showing for Grand Turk. Is it just too soon? If I don't get the power snorkel booked for my husband, he's going to have my head! We have tried to do this the last three cruises and something always goes wrong (already booked, cancelled, etc.)

Thanks!

2 years ago, I did the FlowRider with my older brother. Had a blast. It is located right off the pier next to the (free) pool. Jimmy Buffett's Margeritaville next door. Us two "Old Guys" really showed up the younger generation.

DSCI0098_zpsb10e8f48.jpg

Last year, we snorkeled with sharks right off the beach area. Was a great excursion with a great guide.

DSCN7475_zpsa08cb2a3.jpg

If you can't find anything else, just have a good time sitting by the pool and get smashed.

Thanks!

Just to early to show on your cruise, mine shows many excursions, and the Power Snorkel is listed for $69.99 per person.

On the Sunshine in May, Carnival is only showing one excursion for GT as well. Asked them about it when I called about another issue, and they said the excursions will gradually keep being added, with all of them showing up around the 120 day mark.

Archived