Breakaway Daily programs from new itinerary?

garnet115

Has anyone who was on Breakaway last week posted the Freestyle Dailies from the cruise? I tried searching but couldn't find any. I'm like an addict waiting for a fix!

Lol.. me too! I feel bad begging because I know I feel crappy for the first few days off the ship (but SO worth it!) So they should be able to relax...but I am anxious!

sent from my Samsung galaxy s3

Has anyone who was on Breakaway last week posted the Freestyle Dailies from the cruise? I tried searching but couldn't find any. I'm like an addict waiting for a fix!

DITTO for me too ... ;)

Just got back late last night from our Breakaway trip. Will try to unpack and get Freestyle's posted for you all...

That would be awesome ... thanks so much!

I'm so excited sailing on 11/3 for the very first time on a cruise ship. I would also love to see the Daily's and if anyone happens to know what night the Glow Party and Fireworks are held in the new Bahamas itinerary I would love to know :D

I'm so excited sailing on 11/3 for the very first time on a cruise ship. I would also love to see the Daily's and if anyone happens to know what night the Glow Party and Fireworks are held in the new Bahamas itinerary I would love to know :D

OPs have posted that the Fireworks are on WED after leaving Port Canaveral ... and the Glow Party is on FRI night :)

OPs have posted that the Fireworks are on WED after leaving Port Canaveral ... and the Glow Party is on FRI night :)

I'm seeing it listed as Fireworks on day 4 Wednesday, after leaving Great Stirrup Cay (not Port Canaveral) on the Freestyle Daily's posted?

Archived