Changing upgrades

s0479

I'm new to Celebrity so I'm not sure how this works. I booked a cruise in a 2c cabin, after much research I decided to pay to upgrade to a 1a cabin that I wanted. Final payment for that upgrade not due for a bit. Can I keep checking back and see if the upgrade I did has gone down in price and then get a better price?

Thanks for any assistance!

I'm new to Celebrity so I'm not sure how this works. I booked a cruise in a 2c cabin, after much research I decided to pay to upgrade to a 1a cabin that I wanted. Final payment for that upgrade not due for a bit. Can I keep checking back and see if the upgrade I did has gone down in price and then get a better price?

Thanks for any assistance!

You can check for price drops as long as you haven't hit final payment. Just be aware that you could potentially lose perks associated to the old cabin so keep that in mind.

You can check for price drops as long as you haven't hit final payment. Just be aware that you could potentially lose perks associated to the old cabin so keep that in mind.

I was able to upgrade my room and not lose any perks...just didn't know if the cost of my original upgrade went down before final payment if I could "reupgrade" and get a lower cost :-)

I was able to upgrade my room and not lose any perks...just didn't know if the cost of my original upgrade went down before final payment if I could "reupgrade" and get a lower cost :-)

Sometimes you keep the perk, and sometimes not, it all depends on their price code for the promo and what you have on your existing reservation. :). In your instance, the stars and planets aligned. :)

Archived