Oasis Internet

Anyone who has cruised on Oasis, do you know where they have computers for use? I'm sure the ship has Wi-Fi, but wonder if I should bring my own.:confused:

Checked the deck plans but not noted....

THANKS!

Yes, there are public computers for use, but they don't have any USB or memory card access. If you want to upload photos, bring your own device. Your device is probably faster too.

Thanks clarea....

I usually just bring extra media cards and do pictures when I get home. I only need to check emails.

Do you know where they are located on Oasis?

Also if they have some in Concierge Lounge ?

Just checking several options. AT&T also has a program with RCL for internet, and text but I need to look at their list and see if Oasis is on it... I expect it will be.

Thanks for your info~:)

Thanks clarea....

I usually just bring extra media cards and do pictures when I get home. I only need to check emails.

Do you know where they are located on Oasis?

Also if they have some in Concierge Lounge ?

Just checking several options. AT&T also has a program with RCL for internet, and text but I need to look at their list and see if Oasis is on it... I expect it will be.

Thanks for your info~:)

There were 2 computers in the CL when we were on board a couple of years ago. I believe there were also some in the Library outside the CL on deck 11.

I have tried using the ship computers in the past on RCL for webmail and had certificate issues. Plus you need to do everything while online.

I now have Outlook installed on my laptop. Go online, and Outlook sends and recieves all emails very quickly, and you can logoff.

Then you can read them offline. Cannot do that with webmail.

Archived