New mattresses on the Grand

CL-JW

We are in Long Beach today and aloha deck is getting new mattresses.

Good news. A lot of people will be happy. It must be quite a job to replace all the mattresses on a deck. Hopefully by the time I sail the Grand next May all of the mattresses will have been replaced. :)

The entire Aloha deck? That must be tremendously difficult for all the room stewards on that one deck to have to deal with.

I can only hope and pray our cabin will have new mattresses in late November. It is my #1 pet peeve for all of our Princess cruises. We've NEVER had a comfortable bed on the Grand.

Hi to my favorite couple! Sounds like you are enjoying yet another cruise, good for you.

We are going back to the Caribbean on Emerald in January. Took the Grand to Hawaii out of SF in March. Great time.

Take care and keep on enjoying life!

Sha

Hi to my favorite couple! Sounds like you are enjoying yet another cruise, good for you.

We are going back to the Caribbean on Emerald in January. Took the Grand to Hawaii out of SF in March. Great time.

Take care and keep on enjoying life!

Sha

Hi Sha.

Good to hear from you. Enjoy the Emerald.

Hoping that they started at the top and that Lido deck cabins have been done - I've slept on softer rocks than the mattress we had on our August cruise!

(But all was not lost, thanks to our awesome steward Ernesto, who found us a pillow-top mattress cover!)

Grey

Archived