Boudicca very clean

STEPHEN LARKIN

Hi again everyone,

Just a quick report to let everyone know the status on Boudicca. As you all know she had the Norovirus, I was on the short mini cruise from Belfast to Liverpool and back to Belfast again 15th-17th Oct .

The ship is spotless, the staff are very keen on you using the hand cleansers and there are gel machines everywhere, they are at the lifts, the toilets, the entrances to all restaurants and even the entrances to all bars. The two gaming tables where closed and there was even a channel on the in cabin tv that was dedicated to washing your hands !

I want to state that I did enjoy my mini cruise, and the fact it left from my home port was a bonus but.... It was a bit clinical, we all know why this had to be done and I understand fully but again it felt a bit clinical.

I am cruising on Independence of the seas next week and will of course adhere to all hygiene rules but I am sure it will feel more of a holiday.

For those sailing in the near future on Boudicca - she is clean, spotlessly clean !

Archived