Looking for the Spirit 9 night Canary Island Dailies

lara_lox

Just bumping this up because I'm doing exactly the same and can't seem to find any on the net! We are considering booking, but wanted to see the sort of things they offer as we have only been on the Epic and Im guessing it's going to be quite different!x

hi

This may be a bit bit of a pointless exercise as other than the bingo and Deal or No Deal the entertaiment appears to be changing changing on a weekly basis with different entertainers. The last day but one there is the Elements show (very good). In fact this is a lot of the entertainers we were told were atthe end of the contracts.

The restaurants are the same (where they have them) as other ships and prices identical. No menus in them and no details of the crew team! Just Bar Managers specials!!

No prt information in them and the flyers are just sales information

Thank you both Jo and mooline, I know they might change but I would still like a look anyway.

I will keep an eye out for when you get chance to post them, but if you decide not to for any reason then I would really appreciate you sending them to me Jo, my email is lara_lox @hotmail.com :)

Edited by lara_lox

Bmwman, pointless perhaps, but I'm happy to post them anyway to make others happy and build the excitement of the upcoming cruise.

Jo, do you want to share the workload? I' can scan and post Days 1-5 and you can do Days 6-9? Or whatever you prefer?

Lara, do you want all 4 pages of the Dailies or just the one page with the schedule?

Lara, do you want all 4 pages of the Dailies or just the one page with the schedule?

I will take anything I can get haha! No just the schedule and anything of particular interest is fine thanks, really I just want to see what is held when so I can plan my dining and outfits!

Like you said, it builds the excitement and helps pass the time until the cruise itself. I know how long it can take to scan and post dailies as I have done it myself, so thank you again.

Edited by lara_lox

Also, can someone tell me the actual disembarkation and embarkation times in Malaga? I'm thinking of taking a train from Malaga to Coroba. It takes about 1 hr. and it says it's in port from 9am-7pm. Just trying to figure out what that means in reality to see if that train would be a good idea... TIA

Also, can someone tell me the actual disembarkation and embarkation times in Malaga? I'm thinking of taking a train from Malaga to Coroba. It takes about 1 hr. and it says it's in port from 9am-7pm. Just trying to figure out what that means in reality to see if that train would be a good idea... TIA

Disembark if on time is around 9:30 all aboard 6:00 I think

Apologies, all, I have been miserably sick with a bad sinus infection since returning home. Feeling a bit better today so will work on scanning/posting the Dailies as promised.

The CD is Gio, I wasn't very impressed with him. Rather full of himself, in my opinion. I saw him at disembarkation in Madeira, he was just standing there, not busy. I had a quick question for him and he treated me as if I was the scum of the street. Very disappointed. My question to him was actually a positive one, not a problem or complaint, so I didn't quite understand the attitude. Oh well, just a bad day I guess. All this said, the cruise was great and that's what matters most!

ABlueMoon, please scan my CruiseLog post for this cruise (just look up my CC posts and you'll find it). Our ship sponsored excursion in Malaga was very late returning to the ship, and we would have been left ashore if not on a ship sponsored trip. All aboard for passengers is 6:30, but the traffic is an issue there.

If you do a trip on your own, suggest leaving a huge time buffer for the return.

Apologies, all, I have been miserably sick with a bad sinus infection since returning home. Feeling a bit better today so will work on scanning/posting the Dailies as promised.

Oh no, that makes having come home to reality even worse :( Glad you are feeling a bit better, I hope you continue to improve. Don't worry about doing the dailies, much more important that you get well!

Edited by lara_lox

Please let me know if this is readable.... I think you may have to right click on the picture, save it to your computer, then enlarge it. I'm also going to try to post all of these in Google Drive, then share the link. But I am having technology challenges today!

-ih8v46OC4wFEUt9_iQuhT4nT4TuQv1G0NdOk-9jJfk=w173-h225-p-no

Edited by mooline

I'm also going to try to post all of these in Google Drive, then share the link. But I am having technology challenges today!

Think I figured it out. This should be a link to a publicly readable Google Drive album with all of the daily schedules, plus the spa menu and the gym schedule. Have also included the revised Day 6 Daily, showing the activities added after our missed port.

https://plus.google.com/photos/111530851320989466447/albums/5944674756093261905

Would appreciate someone letting me know if the link works.

Thanks!

Edited by mooline
Added post title